To boost your viewing pleasure, the best 3D projectors in 2019 reviews we have gathered for you can offer some solid advice when it comes to superior quality projectors for home and business use. Our expert analysis on each product under this category should lead you towards outstanding brands and models of 3D projectors that may be worth your time and money. Since not all projectors are created equally, it helps to get some tips from pros on what to buy for your particular needs.
With the advancement in technology, more and more features are incorporated to recent models of 3D projectors including a higher resolution and overall superior quality. We can also find well-established brands bringing in their varied models of projectors that are designed to provide every user with an enhanced viewing experience. This is why the search for a 3D projector has become tougher since there are more options available in the past years. So, for those who wish to make their home theater more comprehensive than ever, it is only right that the best 3D projector will find its way in every household. The same holds true for any buyer who intends to use 3D projectors for a wide selection of applications whether it is in education, gaming, scientific purposes, or in business presentations.
Best 3d Projectors in 2019
Below are our top picks when it comes to 3D projectors available in the market today. Check out our best 3D projectors in 2019 reviews and decide which among these may be suitable for the kind of application you have in mind.
- 10.Epson 1080p Home Cinema 2040 3LCD Home Theater Projector
- 9. InFocus IN119HDx HDMI 1080p 3D DLP Projector, with 3200 Lumens
- 8. Optoma HD142X 1080p 3D DLP Projector 3000 Lumens
- 7. BenQ DLP 3300 Lumens 3D-Ready Video Projector (MS524A)
- 6. Optoma GT1080 3D DLP Projector 1080p Short Throw
- 5. BenQ HD 1080p 3D DLP Projector (W1070)
- 4. Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 2D/3D 3 LCD Video Projector (Certified Refurbished)
- 3. Optoma HD27 3D DLP 1080p Home Theater Projector
- 2. BenQ DLP HD 1080p 3D Projector (HT2050)
- 1. Epson Home Cinema 1080p 3LCD 3D Home Theater Projector 5040UB
- 3D Projectors – Buyer’s Guide & Tips
10.Epson 1080p Home Cinema 2040 3LCD Home Theater Projector
We just can’t get enough of the Home Cinema 2040 3D projector by Epson, which can take film viewing to a whole new level. It offers a full HD entertainment at a high resolution of 1080p, along with three times the color brightness than what other models in the same price range provide. The 3LCD projector by Epson makes every image come alive with more vibrant colors at an impressive widescreen performance. What’s more, it delivers an impressive 2200 lumens of rich color brightness. You can surely enjoy watching your favorite movies at your home theater with this projector – and it will almost be like having the best seat in the cinema all the time!
Other features we love about this product include the compatibility with a gaming console, streaming device, or the Blu-Ray disc player. It is capable of projecting to a maximum of 300 inches virtually any place you want. With a built-in speaker and easy-to-use setup tools included in the package, you can have it up and run in no time.
- Superior HD widescreen performance at 1080p
- Three times much brighter than the average and competitive models
- Capable of streaming HD videos using MHL-enabled devices
- Absence of lens shift, so the projector tends to hang down about 6 inches from our ceiling
- When using the normal mode, it tends to make loud noises
9. InFocus IN119HDx HDMI 1080p 3D DLP Projector, with 3200 Lumens
Why settle for your regular flat screen TV, when you can get theater-quality viewing experience with this 3D projector? For a reasonable price, you will be amazed by what this device can offer you including excellent brightness level, stunning and richly colored images, and digital connectivity. The lamp life is quite impressive as it lasts for a long time when placed in the eco-blanking feature when not in use. As for the brightness level, it offers up to 3200 lumens, which makes every image appear as detailed, sharp, and crystal clear as possible. If you opt for the eco-mode, this can give you 2900 lumens – still as good, while saving lamp life.
Starting the projector is done in seconds. In fact, just press the power button on, and it should be up and running within about 60 seconds after. There is no need to deal with a warm-up cycle that can only be an unnecessary consumption of time.
- Bright and clear images at 3200 lumens
- Eco-mode option helps prolong the life of the lamp
- Instant On feature eliminates the waiting period with the usual warm-up cycle
- Capability to project your content in just a single cable whether it comes from your tablet, laptop, or notebook
- There is no carry case included in the package
8. Optoma HD142X 1080p 3D DLP Projector 3000 Lumens
Be pleasantly surprised by what this 3D DLP projector by Optoma has to offer. With a stunning 3000 lumens and an impressive contrast ratio, you can boost your viewing experience right at the comfort of your very own home. The full HD 1080p capability of this projector provides for a sharper and more detailed projection. So, you won’t miss a thing whenever you watch your favorite Blu-Ray movies – and there is no need for compression or downscaling.
As for the lamp life, you will love how it can last up to 8000 hours – a good number that means watching a 2-hour film each day for 10 years! This should give you more years of enjoyment in using your projector for your home movies, gaming, and other applications. With an integrated 10W powerful speaker, the sound comes out as crisp, clear, and distinct, so there is no need for you to purchase external speakers.
- Full 3D display from any 3D source whether it is a Blu-Ray player or the newest gaming console
- MHL connectivity lets you display content from a tablet or smartphone with just one cable
- Automatic adjustment of images to the lamp output
- Remote is not very responsive
- The speaker has a decent quality, but may require an external speaker for a richer audio
7. BenQ DLP 3300 Lumens 3D-Ready Video Projector (MS524A)
Whether it is for the home or the office, this 3D ready video projector by BenQ will not disappoint. It features a rich and vibrant 3300 ANSi lumens for the display, along with a SVGA resolution for an excellent viewing experience. Every presentation features the sharpest images and accurate color when viewed in small up to medium-sized rooms. The lamp life is also very impressive, as it can last to a maximum of 10,000 hours. It is an energy-efficient projector that utilizes only about 0.5 watts of power in the standby mode. To further limit the power consumption, the Smart Eco Power-Saving feature makes this possible.
We like how the projector makes our gaming and film viewing experience even more impressive than ever. For the price tag, this product truly is a great buy considering the long lamp life and superior output it provides.
- Great for a small room
- Lamp life is up to about 10,000 hours
- Bright and rich colors at 3300 lumens display
- The optical zoom is not as impressive, thus making this project not very good for a large area
- The body is a bit light and has a less sturdy feel to it
6. Optoma GT1080 3D DLP Projector 1080p Short Throw
Amp up your overall experience when watching your favorite movies or playing video games with this short throw gaming 3D DLP projector by Optoma. Specifically for gamers, this projector offers 2800 lumens brightness level, along with an excellent color accuracy with a 25,000:1 contrast ratio. Thus, this enhances the visibility and the image detail of every content projected. With a wide range of digital connectivity included, this device comes with MHL connectivity and VESA 3D sync port.
The short throw lens of this projector offers life-like images right in front of your very eyes. Even if used in a space-restricted setting, the clarity of the images is never compromised. Plus, with a 10-watt audio and quiet operation, you can enjoy your games and movies easily.
- Up to 6500 hours of lamp life
- Short throw projection
- MHL connectivity
- Placement is a little challenging
- The project operates in a rather loud manner
5. BenQ HD 1080p 3D DLP Projector (W1070)
Wherever you may be, at home or the office, this 3D DLP projector will never disappoint when it comes to giving you the finest viewing experience you have always wanted. It offers a full HD projection with a maximum of 200 inches in a small room, and the image performance is just as impressive than ever. With a 2000 lumen display, the colors are rich and sharp while the images come alive. This projector has a 3D support for video games and Blu-Ray players, and there are 2 HDMI inputs available.
Getting this projector set up is a breeze with its easy-to-understand manual. Moreover, you can be sure that the color quality is optimized whether you opt for the day or night mode. With built-in speakers, you can start watching your movies in a snap.
- DLP projector with an impressive full HD 1080p resolution
- Lamp life is improved with the Smart Eco technology
- Setup is quick and simple
- Capability to play from various devices with multiple options for connectivity
- The fan operates noisily
- There is a minimal light leakage at some point, but not very noticeable
4. Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 2D/3D 3 LCD Video Projector (Certified Refurbished)
We like the fact that this projector can operate in a normal light situation, which is great for viewing movies or playing games at daytime. For its price, we enjoy the output it offers, along with a good lamp life. In fact, it is noticeably brighter than DLP-based projectors with 2500 lumens display. For its brightness display, we have no complaints at all even if we set it to the eco-saving mode.
Syncing is flawless and easy, and the HD image is superb at either 2D or 3D. We are happy with our purchase of this projector because for its price, it comes with a number of features that are truly worth the money we have spent on it.
- Rich and sharp color in 2D or 3D
- When in eco mode, the projector runs cool
- Bright display even at daytime
- When it the normal mode, there is an audible and distracting noise
- Non-backlit remote control
3. Optoma HD27 3D DLP 1080p Home Theater Projector
You will be satisfied with the impressive display, connectivity, and lifespan of the lamp that this 3D projector has to offer. For instance, it can display true and full 3D content no matter what 3D source you may use. The images turn out to be smooth, life-like and flicker-free all the time. With a good contrast ratio, the graphics become more detailed and there are deep shadows that make the images appear more genuine.
This projector features a MHL connectivity. This means that you can simply connect your tablet or smartphone using one cable using the MHL. It is all you need whenever you want to play games, share content, and stream videos.
- The picture quality is impressive
- Responsive remote control makes it easy to adjust the settings
- Built-in speaker provides a good audio quality
- When in eco mode, the noise is still audible
- Using external speakers is recommended for a larger room
2. BenQ DLP HD 1080p 3D Projector (HT2050)
Featuring a high resolution, this projector makes every image appear life-like and highly detailed. It features 2200 ANSI lumens for the display and a certified calibration that works for day or night viewing. Plus, this comes with a low fan noise, so there are no distractions to worry about as you watch your movies. Installation is a breeze, and you should get all set up in minutes.
This is an energy-efficient projector that can offer you several years of usage. In fact, the lamp can last for up to about 7000 hour when placed in the eco mode.
- 2200 lumens display offer a richness in color
- Quiet operation
- Energy-efficient Smart Eco Technology prolong the life span of the lamp
- An audible echo is present from the native speakers
1. Epson Home Cinema 1080p 3LCD 3D Home Theater Projector 5040UB
Make your home theater more comprehensive than ever with this Epson 3LCD Home Cinema 3D projector. It is loaded with an array of features such as HDR compatibility, 4K enhancement technology, and a wide scale of color gamut for the richest color quality you have always wanted in your movies and games. What’s more, this features an enhanced iris design to achieve an exceptional dynamic contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1.
With 2500 lumens display, the colors are as rich and bright as you want them to be. The clarity is superb and there is no noise produced while you operate the projector. It is truly a dependable and high-performance projector that makes a huge different in your home entertainment area.
- Comes with a center-mounted lens
- Clear image display and rich colors
- Numerous options available for the setting
- Once in HDMI1, there is a loud noise produced by the fan
- The size is much bigger than what is expected
Enjoy watching films or playing games at home, or present your content in rich colors and clear images with the finest 3D projectors. These best 3D projectors in 2017 reviews offer you with 10 of the highly recommended products in the market under this category. We hope you were able to find just what you were looking for, and that our reviews have helped you determine the product with the features you want in a high performance and reasonably-priced 3D projector for home, education, or commercial use.
3D Projectors – Buyer’s Guide & Tips
Thanks to 3D technology, our film viewing experience has become more and more exciting than ever! There’s just much more life in what you’re watching when it’s in 3D, as compared to the usual way of viewing your films. Remember Avatar, and how it paved the way for a more futuristic movie quality? It’s why there’s no surprise that people are in search of a means to enhance their home theater with a 3D projector they can count on for a more enjoyable experience each time they kick back and relax to watch their favorite flicks.
The features below are just some of the ones worth looking for in a 3D projector. These should help you pick up the right projector you want as you go through numerous options ahead of you.
- Brightness Level: When it comes to 3D projectors (or even regular projectors), the brightness level is everything. This aspect makes a massive difference in the output, which affects how you feel about the video quality. Whether the environment is dark or bright, you will find a projector with 3200 Lumens quite right. What’s more, you want the projector to be very bright since putting on your 3D glasses can darken the view even more if you have a less bright projector to use.
- Sound Quality: Get a 3D projector with an amazing audio quality. If you can find one with a built-in speaker, at least check if it’s 16 watts on a minimum. This should ensure you of superior sound that will go perfectly well with the astounding video quality of what you’re watching.
- Resolution: Brightness is one thing, but resolution is another. The latter relates to the quality of the image, which needs to be clear, crisp, and defined. A high resolution 3D projector is your safest bet, particularly one that has a resolution of 1920x1080p with full HD capabilities. This way, you can comfortably read small texts and view images in total clarity.
- Purpose: What are you using your projector for? Will it be for your home theater, gaming, or presentation? The best for a home theater and presentation purposes would be a projector with a widescreen format. But for a gaming projector, you would want one with a lower input lag. A bigger input lag only leads to discomfort when you play your game, and gets even worse with a FPS game that limits your accuracy.
When buying a 3D projector, always be sure to know what exactly you need to look for to avoid costly mistakes with the item you purchase. Our guide should give you a more efficient time scouting for the right item without leading you to an incorrect product that barely meets your standards.