If you are tired of using earphones that fall off each time you run or do your workouts, then the 10 best Bluetooth sport headphones in 2018 reviews can open up potential replacement options to the ones you are currently using. With these well-made and feature-rich headphones designed specifically for sports enthusiasts, you can be sure that that they stay put to give you more hours of music-listening pleasure anytime and anywhere.
It is indeed worthy of every dollar you spend to go for an excellent pair of headphones suitable for sports or workouts. After all, as you get all pumped up by the music you are listening to, the more motivated you will get to complete your workout sessions. But the key here is to go for headphones that offer a secure and comfortable fit, along with a solid audio quality. This is why most headphones under this category are also sweat-proof, so they will not easily fall off your ears once you start moving.
Best Bluetooth Sport Headphones in 2018
Without any more delay, let us explore more on the 10 best sports headphones in 2018 reviews. Find out which product meets your needs, so you can decide on the right item to purchase that is worth your precious dollar.
- 10. Jabra SPORT Stereo Bluetooth Headset
- 9. TaoTronics Bluetooth Wireless Sports Headphones
- 8. Phaiser BHS-730 Wireless Bluetooth Sports Headphones
- 7. SoundPEATS Wireless Bluetooth Sports Headphones with Mic
- 6. SoundPEATS Bluetooth Wireless Sports Headphones
- 5. Zeus Wireless Bluetooth Sports Headphones
- 4. TREBLAB XR500 Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Sports Headphones
- 3. 66 Audio BTS+ Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports Headphones
- 2. SENSO Bluetooth Sports Headphones
- 1. Bluetooth V4.1 Sports Sweat-Proof In-Ear Headphones
- Bluetooth Sport Headphones -Buyer’s Guide & Tips
10. Jabra SPORT Stereo Bluetooth Headset
This is a lightweight and durable Bluetooth headset for sports enthusiasts. It can give you a total of 4.5 hours worth of talk time, along with 4 solid days of standby time to meet your needs. Using this device, you will be able to stream music from your smartphone, along with MP3 players, tablets, and laptops that are Bluetooth-enabled. What’s more, it should never be a hassle to skip tracks to start playing your favorite tunes, or even take calls and switch to your preferred FM radio station.
We are impressed with the sweat-proof quality of these headphones, and they fit perfectly in our ears. For hours, we can enjoy listening to music and connect to up to two devices at one time.
- Features a power bass functionality for a richer audio quality
- Lightweight and comfortable to our ears
- A sweat-proof pair of headphones
- Does not come with extra eargels
- The range tends to be a little spotty at times
9. TaoTronics Bluetooth Wireless Sports Headphones
These headphones feature a nice snug fit, so there is no chance for these to fall off while you are exercising or jogging. Once you are done with listening to music, all you need to do is to attach the headphones in one piece and simply wear the whole thing like a necklace without any hassle! Since it’s Bluetooth-enabled, you have the chance to listen to the finest audio performance anywhere you go. Plus, these are sweat-proof and lightweight headphones, which means there are no restrictions when it comes to your movements.
Aside from using these headphones for your music-listening experience, you can rely on these for a great conversation with your friends whenever you need to answer calls. There is also the brilliant cancellation technology that filters the surrounding noise out, so your conversations turn out to be clear.
- Smooth and flawless performance with the help of a ceramic antenna
- Longer running time because of the Bluetooth 4.1 technology
- Perfect fit as there are three sizes of ear buds and loop
- The middle buttons and volume control feel the exact same thing to the touch, which can be confusing
- The multi-function or center button is unable to skip tracks
8. Phaiser BHS-730 Wireless Bluetooth Sports Headphones
Combined with the advanced Bluetooth 4.1 technology, you can count on these headphones to offer a longer battery life, as well as clearer audio, and zero dropped calls. You can go the distance with these headphones, and the quality of sound is very much impressive. There is the bigger bass, lighter treble, and precision audio performance whenever you make phone calls. This is why these headphones are a must-have for those who are always on the go and with a passion for music.
To make it more convenient for you, checking the battery life is easy using the LifeState technology in these headphones. You can monitor the battery life remaining in the headset using your newest Android devices and Apple iOS.
- Ultra light headphones with earbuds made from comfortable aluminum magnesium allow that is Aviation-Grade
- Includes a travel pouch for easy storage
- Battery life is up to 5 hours
- The battery indicator offers vague information
7. SoundPEATS Wireless Bluetooth Sports Headphones with Mic
If you have been looking for a dependable pair of headphones when you go do your workouts, then this product may be worth considering for your needs. It offers an impressive range, which means the connection remains until you are 25 feet away from the source. The sound quality is superb, with good bass to balance out the audio performance. Made of lightweight material, these headphones stay put in your ear no matter how much you move during your workouts.
With a good 6 hours of total playtime, this is sufficient to last for 2 workout sessions. However, the battery life largely depends on the audio content and the volume level you select.
- These headphones remain in your ear and hardly require any adjustment while you run
- You will love the sweat-proof quality of these sports headphones
- Pairing with compatible devices is easy and quick
- Charging is fast, but you will need to use some tool to get the stopper out to make sure the USB cord fits
6. SoundPEATS Bluetooth Wireless Sports Headphones
Your workouts will turn out to be more fun and exciting, as long as you have great music to listen to. This is why we love these sports headphones by SoundPeats, which feature the Bluetooth 4.1 technology that ensures the fastest and most reliable pairing. The wireless range is up to 33 feet, which means the quality of sound remains clear and crisp even when you are on the move. The ambient noise reduction feature in these headphones is also excellent, and you will discover the enhanced bass and rich treble that adds to their outstanding performance.
The total play time is 10 hours on a single charge, which is good enough for your needs. Charging time is also efficient and quick for 2 hours, then you can get back into the groove. With sweat-proof components, these headphones should be great for fitness enthusiasts who look for a pair of lightweight and comfortable earphones.
- Audio quality is flawless and impressive
- Great to use when making a phone call
- You can simply wrap the headphones around your neck
- Can only connect to 1 device at a time
- The sound diminishes during a phone call when the person on the other line uses Bluetooth speakers
5. Zeus Wireless Bluetooth Sports Headphones
Pairing these headphones with our device was a breeze, which has allowed us to get started with listening to music in a snap. The fit is also comfortable and snug, and these have never fallen out no matter how intense our movements were. After use, these can simply be wrapped around the neck without the risk of bending or causing damages to the headphones.
The sound you can head using these headphones is great. Overall, it is a good purchase that makes this product a highly recommend one to meet your needs and standards.
- Lightweight, comfortable, and secure fit
- Sweat-proof and never falls out your ears
- The audio quality is spectacular
- Does not come with a noise cancelling feature
4. TREBLAB XR500 Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Sports Headphones
Any audiophile who longs to listen to music wherever he or she goes will find total satisfaction with these headphones. These Bluetooth sports headphones by Treblab comes with a reasonable charge, which means hours of listening pleasure to your favorite songs while you are in motion. The buds are also soft and comfortable, so you will not encounter any hint of pain while having these in your ears.
Compared with several headphones in the market, this product is much sleeker and better-looking. The weight is also lighter, which means there is no added heft or discomfort while you do your workouts as you put these on.
- Comes with a sleek and lightweight quality
- The audio performance is outstanding and pairing is quick
- Available in a reasonable price
- The earstrap does not offer much purpose
3. 66 Audio BTS+ Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports Headphones
There is nothing to lose by purchasing these wireless Bluetooth sports headphones that work perfectly in giving you hours of play time while you are working out, jogging, or simply out and about. The earbuds are flexible and lightweight, and the unit uses an advanced technology to facilitate ease of use. With the Bluetooth 4.0 technology, you can achieve a superb wireless music experience worth your time and money. The sound is crystal clear and vibrant at the same time – just what every audiophile wants.
With the iOS device, you can check the battery status in real-time. This way, you can avoid running out of power since you have an idea of the amount of battery life left. Volume adjustment is also smooth and easy with just a simple click of a button.
- Multi-function controls are intuitive to let you manipulate the settings with ease
- Ability to skip some songs as you wish
- Battery life and sound quality are both commendable
- There are some glitches when you make sudden movements, but do not last long
2. SENSO Bluetooth Sports Headphones
For those who need a good pair of sports headphones, this item may be a welcome choice because of the sweat-proof quality that it offers. There is a reasonable range of 30 feet distance, which means once you are past this limit, the reception becomes poorer and less clear. However, there are so many things to love about these headphones such as the soft clip located around the ear part, as well as some accessories that come with the package including the charge cable, dual car charger, 3-foot charge cable, and a durable hard carry case.
The price point is also superb, since these are excellent headphones that do not come with a hefty price tag. With everything you need included in the box, you can get started with listening to your favorite music in a snap. Pairing is completed in seconds, as well!
- Tangle-free wire for the headphones
- Great for long workout sessions as the battery life is up to 8 hours
- Clear audio whenever you make phone calls
- The sound may not be comparable to higher end headphones, but this is not a deal-breaker at all
1. Bluetooth V4.1 Sports Sweat-Proof In-Ear Headphones
When you are out for your workouts, you may find yourself craving for some great music to accompany you while you bust your moves and get to your exercise routines. This is why we love these headphones that are designed for working out or doing intense activities such as sports of all kinds. This product features the keypad demo that allows you to play and pause your music, as well as skip the track or adjust the volume with ease. When you need to answer or make calls, you can also do so as you press the control button.
As these are over-ear headphones, you can be sure that they stay secure and comfortable in your ear. You can be sure that these stay on even when you are hiking, climbing, biking, or running. There are no more interruptions or discomfort with these headphones, which means you can continue doing what you are doing for hours on end!
- Superior audio quality
- Range is reasonable, and you can stay connected to your phone from a good distance
- The earbuds fit very well
- There are some minor concerns with the range of the headphones from the phone, although it depends on your location
We hope that the 10 best Bluetooth sports headphones in 2018 reviews you have just read helped you decide on the product that would be just what you need for your workout or fitness sessions. Be sure to compare the featured items above, so you can fully determine the right item to buy. After all, you deserve only the best, so it is practical to choose the finest pair of headphones that should last you for a long time.
Bluetooth Sport Headphones -Buyer’s Guide & Tips
Having cool music to listen to while you do your workouts add fun and ease to the whole experience. You may even feel like working harder than you normally would when your favorite hits are playing. Call it motivating or entertaining, but music help to keep you going when things at the gym start to get a little tougher.
This is why if you’re in search for the best Bluetooth sport headphones, then we’ve got you covered. Check out the different features to consider before you hit the stores, so you know which set to pick up and spend your dollar on.
- Comfortable: You want to make sure the earphones have the right fit in your ears. Winged tips are great for this purpose, and you don’t need to keep adjusting the earbuds because they’re as secure and snug as how you want them to be. If you feel a slight pinching or tightness when you put the earphones in, then it’s best to switch to a different pair that rests comfortably in your ear.
- Water-Resistant: Whenever you work hard in the gym or on the pavement, expect sweat to dribble down your temples. But if your headphones are water- and sweat-resistant, you wouldn’t care less even if you’re dripping wet. A good pair will still work perfectly even when it gets a little moist as you pound away harder during your intense workouts.
- Multiple Functions: Quality headphones are not just for listening music. They should also be good to go when you want to make phone calls while you are out and about. It would also be great to have headphones that come with a remote and inline mic for ease in adjusting the volume, skipping songs, and receiving calls. Does it come with an auto-off function? That’s even perfect because this should keep the battery life much longer.
- Lightweight: Extra light headphones with thin cable are a dream to any workout enthusiasts out there. You may be out biking, lifting, or running and barely feel the weight of your headphones. It’s almost like not wearing earbuds, yet you can be sure you are because of the music playing in your ears.
Comfortable, multi-function, and lightweight – these are just some of the features that separate the best sport headphones from mediocre ones. Then, there are other things to look for including the audio quality, battery life and the price tag, which all come together when it comes to excellent headphones to buy and add to your workout essentials.