If you are serious about staying fit and healthy, these top 10 best fitness trackers in 2019 reviews can serve as your ultimate guide in choosing an excellent product that you can use for your daily workouts. By wearing these wherever you go – and even as you sleep – it is much more efficient to keep track of everything single thing that all relates to health and fitness whether it is your heart rate, sleep, and the calories burned for the day.
A fitness tracker is growing in popularity among health-conscious people, mostly because of the numerous capabilities that it offers. Although back then, activity trackers only allowed you to monitor your sleep and number of steps. But with the advancement in technology, you can expect more from these bands such as increased sensors, smartphone notifications, alarm clock, heart rate monitors, and waterproofing features. Thus, these trackers are much like what you can get from smartwatches or running watches with sophisticated capabilities. You will also enjoy the long battery life, and the app software is accompanying the activity watch for more functions you can explore.
Best Fitness Trackers in 2019
So, now that you know more about what a fitness tracker can do let us take a look at these top 10 best fitness trackers in 2019 reviews. Check out which product is best for your needs by looking at the features of each.
Last update on 2019-07-21 / Affiliate links / Price / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- 10.TRASENSE Step Counter Fitness Tracker Watch
- 9. TONSUM Fitness Tracker Heart Rate Monitor
- 8. MGcool 0.66in Waterproof Band 2 Smartwatch for iOS and Android
- 6. Step Counter Watch Waterproof Fitness Tracker
- 5. Garmin vívofit 2Black Color Activity Tracker
- 4. EIISON Fitness Tracker Activity Watch with Heart Rate Monitor
- 3. Morefit M5 Fitness tracker with Bluetooth and Touchscreen
- 2. Kassica Smart Wristband Fitness Tracker for Samsung, HTC, iPhone
- 1. Toprime Fitness Tracker Waterproof and Wearable Waterproof Smart Band
10.TRASENSE Step Counter Fitness Tracker Watch
We like how this fitness tracker by TRASENSE has so much to offer in terms of the capabilities and features it comes with. For instance, the touch screen option makes it easy for you to simply select the features you want to activate since there are no buttons to work with. Aesthetic-wise, this watch looks quite classy and fits just right. There is no issue with having a bulky watch that makes the wrist appear smaller. What’s more, since the fit and size are just right, we don’t need to deal with having sweaty and uncomfortable feeling while having this watch strapped around the wrist.
Sometimes we just feel like switching from one band to another, and we are glad this watch allows us to do so. There are two bands included in the package, along with an additional clasp. Since you’ll never know when the clasp may eventually give out, we are glad there is a spare to thrown in to make it easy for us to secure the watch.
- Just the right size for the wrist
- Lasts for 4 or more days on a full charge
- Does not look cheap at all
- Tends to vibrate every hour randomly
- It does not fit securely into the charger
9. TONSUM Fitness Tracker Heart Rate Monitor
When it comes to smartwatches, it is important to choose one that offers certain features essential for your needs. With this activity tracker, you can benefit from a wide range of capabilities that will help you achieve your fitness goals. For instance, it is seamless to track the distance or number of steps that you have walked for the day, which enables you to determine your progress. If you need to check on the calories, you have burned per day; this is a brilliant feature that will allow you to do the math and identify if you are anywhere near your target weight. There is also a heart rate monitor integrated into this device, which is beneficial to those who are trying to improve their overall health.
Sometimes, we are not aware of our sleep patterns, and we end up sleeping much less than we should. Fortunately, you can check on how well you have been sleeping since this tracker also has a sleep quality monitor. With this feature, the device can calculate the length of time you have spent on sleeping, along with the quality of sleep you get. For those who have been feeling sleep-deprived, this is an excellent feature worth having in a fitness tracker for sure!
- Monitors your sleep quality, heart rate, and calories burned
- Vibrates and sends an alert if you have been sedentary for a long period
- Can help you locate on your phone
- Lightweight and long battery life
- Compatible only with its own app
- Does not allow you to set the “smart alarm,” so the sound would go off
8. MGcool 0.66in Waterproof Band 2 Smartwatch for iOS and Android
What really impressed us about this smartwatch was its reasonable price. For a basic, yet great quality fitness tracker, we did not have to go beyond our budget. It may be a small piece of device, but it does not lack the functionality we look for in an activity tracker. In fact, it does so many things that we never expected it could do such as notify us whenever we receive a message, or take photos on our phone, or even turn the music on from our phone and skip tracks without any hassle. Once the app downloading has been completed, all it takes is to activate all the features and check the settings to make sure everything is switched on. Then, this watch is ready to roll!
As for the fit and overall feel of the watch, these both exceeded our expectations. The watch fits comfortably around our wrist, and it goes well with anyone whether the wrist is smaller or larger. It comes with a band made of soft rubber with a single button pin that makes sure the mechanisms stay sealed inside. Since it is waterproof, there is no need to get worried if it gets into contact with water or moisture.
- Fits perfectly on various wrist sizes
- Comfortable, lightweight, and elegant
- Has a waterproof design
- Easy to download app that accompanies the watch
- The vibration may be confusing or startling to some
There are so many things to appreciate about this fitness tracker, and we just have to give you a rundown of our favorite features. One, it has a fast charging rate once the battery runs out of juice. On a full charge, this should last you for one whole week. So, there is no need to keep recharging it after a few hours. Then, there is the band made of great material that is secure, yet comfortable. We love the snug fit it has, which eliminates the risk of the watch coming off randomly. After all, once you get started with your workouts, the last thing you want is to worry about the watch falling off or keep adjusting the band.
Although the tracker is thin, we still like how it looks and feels on our wrist. With a waterproof design, we can be sure this can handle sweat, moisture, or some drops of water without causing any damages to the mechanisms. For its price, this truly is a solid choice for a sports watch.
- Excellent and flawless step counter
- Appears elegant on the wrist
- The battery can hold a charge longer
- It may take some work to pair the watch with your phone
- The tracker tends to vibrate once it gets several distances from the phone
6. Step Counter Watch Waterproof Fitness Tracker
Getting started with using this fitness tracker is a breeze since you only need your phone to be connected to it. Then, simply follow the download process for the app that will allow you to input key settings. Once ready, you will see that the app can give you insights on your steps, calories burned, sleep time and distance garnered on various lengths of time whether it is on a day to day, weekly, monthly, or even annually. You can even set and control the camera on the smartphone remotely, thanks to the tracker screen. If selfies are important to you, then this feature is a must-have.
We like so many things about this fitness tracker. The alarm clock is a true keeper for this watch because it does not emit a very loud sound. Instead, it just vibrates on my bracelet, which spares the people around us from the startling experience of dealing with the annoying sounds of the alarm.
- Elegant and sophisticated design
- Vibrate sound for the alarm clock
- It is a waterproof watch
- The charger fits loosely
5. Garmin vívofit 2Black Color Activity Tracker
When it comes to monitoring your progress, a sure way to do it is through this fitness tracker. It can show the distance taken and the calories burned, with information on these displayed on the backlit display that is effortless to read. You will no longer have to deprive yourself of sleep because once it identifies the required number of hours that you can sleep, you should see this detail upon setting the sleep mode on. Plus, with a battery life that is good for 1 year or more, you can be sure this fitness tracker will last for a long time.
Whenever you have an important fitness goal to be met, you can rely on this fitness tracker to make it happen. The activity timer allows you to record any timed activity and save or send this to the Garmin Connect. Pairing it off with a heart rate monitor is also made possible.
- Compare calories to determine the values ideal for you
- Lets you measure your timed activity
- Connect with the online community for free
- Waterproof with a depth resistance of 50 meters
- Does not include a vibrating and reminder alerts.
- Lack of manual alarms
4. EIISON Fitness Tracker Activity Watch with Heart Rate Monitor
For a fitness tracker, we think that this device is a good value for your dollar considering what it can do. Among the features we love about this tracker are the monitoring systems for your sleep, heart rate, and steps. The heart rate monitoring feature, for instance, uses a testing algorithm that is medical-grade, which makes the result highly reliable. Then, there is the sleep monitoring function that checks how well you doze off each night. As for the step counting feature, this accurately records every single running track while managing the data gathered to help you determine your fitness plan.
You no longer will end up being a couch potato with this tracker because it comes with a sedentary reminder that notifies you when it is time to take a break or to start moving. Lastly, the alarm clock is on a vibration mode, so you can be aware of the time while sparing the people around you from a disturbing noise.
- Several built-in features
- Solid and sturdy build
- Reasonable price point
- Enables you to meet your fitness goals
- The buttons can be tough to work with at times
3. Morefit M5 Fitness tracker with Bluetooth and Touchscreen
Upon finding this rather low-cost fitness tracker, we knew there must be something worth exploring further about this product. It may not be your high-end tracker, but it does the basics we look for in such a watch. The battery lasts for several days, and there are customizable settings that enhance our overall experience of using this tracker.
The fit of the band is comfortable, and we can tell that the material used is durable. We receive alerts or notifications through this device whether these are social media updates, text messages, and similar things. With accurate data gathered by each feature, we can honestly say that this is one good fitness tracker worth buying.
- The battery charge lasts for a good amount of time
- One of the cheapest fitness tracker brands in the market
- User-friendly app available
- Unless you have the systems requirement, this watch will not work as it should
2. Kassica Smart Wristband Fitness Tracker for Samsung, HTC, iPhone
We like so many features about this watch including the waterproof design, pedometer, sleep monitoring, calorie counting, and compatibility with various devices. The heart monitor included offers real-time reporting, which means we get accurate data all the time. There is also the sleep monitoring feature that is perfect for those who want to ensure the quality of sleep they get each night. You can tell the kind of sleep you have (light or deep) and even the length of time you sleep.
With a wide selection of devices compatible with this device, there is no reason to be concerned that it might not work as expected. You can use this fitness tracker with your iPhone 4S and newer models, iPad Mini, iPad Air, Android 4.2 and over, and Bluetooth 4.0.
- A waterproof watch that works well for your workouts
- Numerous features and capabilities
- Compatibility with several Android and Apple devices
- You have to rely on the app to do various tasks with this watch
- Lack of pertinent information on the fitness tracker
1. Toprime Fitness Tracker Waterproof and Wearable Waterproof Smart Band
Before you head out to do your workouts, be sure you have this fitness tracker with you all the time. It comes with a dependable battery life, which means you can use it for about 7 days straight on a full charge of 45 minutes. Since it is waterproof, you can take a shower while keeping the watch on for your convenience. It comes with an app that you can install and run using your Android device to maximize your overall experience while wearing this watch.
Once you have everything all set up, you can receive notifications and messages right away. For its price, this watch is indeed a great buy.
- Can last for a long time on a full charge
- Lightweight and small
- An entry-level fitness tracker with a cheap price
- Does not have the advanced features found on other fitness trackers
Get it now on Amazon.com
Start your day right with your daily workouts using a fitness tracker. After going through our top 10 best fitness trackers in 2019 reviews, you can select the item that best suits your standards and needs. Make sure you choose only the one that has a reasonable price while containing key features every fitness tracker must possess for your total satisfaction and value for your dollar.