If you need an effective optical sighting device that will enhance your shooting skills, you may find these top 10 best gun scopes in 2019 reviews a great place to start your search. We have selected for you 10 of the finest riflescopes in the market, so all you need is to simply check each item and learn more about their features. Then, you should be able to discover the right product that matches your needs.
Whether you use a handgun, shotgun, or a rifle, a scope will come in handy to eliminate the difficulty in having the perfect aim for your target. As you aim through the red dot or scope, you can line up the reticle with your target and shoot with ease. What’s more, rifle scopes can magnify the view, which makes your target seem closer and much easier for you to see. Precision and accuracy are ensured, even if you have an imperfect vision because of the possibility to adjust according to your needs the reticle focus located at the eyepiece.
Best Gun Scopes in 2019
To guide you in buying the right scope for your needs, here are the top 10 best gun scopes in 2019 reviews that you may want to check out today.
- 10.Nikon Mate BDC 600 P-223 3-9×40
- 9. Aimpoint M4s Comp M4 Sight Plus Mount
- 8. Vortex Optics Sparc II Red Dot MOA (SPC-402)
- 7. Vortex 6-24x50mm Optics Crossfire II AO Riflescope
- 6. Firefield NVRS 3x 42mm FF16001 Gen- 1 Night Vision Gun Scope
- 5. Nikon P-223 3×32 8496 Matte BDC Carbine
- 4. Leuplod Rimfire Scope 113871 VX-1
- 3. Leupold Matte Duplex VX-3i 3.5-10x50mm
- 2. Aipa Rifle Scope AR15 4-12x50EG with Dual illuminated Optics
- 1. Pinty 3-in-1 Tactical Rifle Combo 4-12x50EG Rangefinder
- Gun Scopes- Buyer’s Guide and Tips
10.Nikon Mate BDC 600 P-223 3-9×40
Made of polymer material, this gun scope offers optimum comfort each time you use it. There is a good eye relief included that will help keep your brows safe and protected no matter how heavy the recoiling cartridge or shooting angle is. With the BDC 600 reticle, you will find a circular aiming point along with hash marks starting from the 100th to 600th yard. This will guarantee you with a precise and seamless adjustment to help you sustain your setting even with several repeated recoil. As this is waterproof and fogproof, you can bring it along with you no matter how harsh the weather condition is.
9. Aimpoint M4s Comp M4 Sight Plus Mount
This rifle scope comes with a battery compartment that is low-mounted, and this gives the sight a much lower profile. Plus, with the battery compartment and switch in a secured position, these delicate components are kept safe the whole time. If you plan on using night vision devices, you may do so with this scope because of the compatibility. With a rugged design and ease of use, you will find it a breeze to activate the daylight settings and 16-position manual switch. The housing is also made of extruded high-strength aluminum for maximum durability.
If there is one not-so-positive thing that we can say about this scope, it would be the price tag. It is quite expensive, but with the quality it provides, we can say that it is a good investment. You get what you pay for from this scope, and it will never leave you disappointed.
8. Vortex Optics Sparc II Red Dot MOA (SPC-402)
Staying on target – and fast – is never a problem with this rifle scope. It is lightweight and very compact, so you can bring it along with you any time you want. There are rear facing digital controls that allow you to power the unit on and off conveniently, and you can also adjust the MOA daylight brightness at 10 different intensity levels. When you power up, the brightness goes back to the last dot intensity automatically. This is a one-piece body that is quite rugged and constructed from aircraft-quality aluminum for optimum durability. For better protection, the O-ring is sealed well to keep it fogproof and waterproof.
However, just a few concerns that we have experienced with this tool. One, the red dot does not seem to maintain a solid appearance for people with astigmatism. We have also observed that the adjustments can be tricky when it comes to feeling the “click” each time corrections are made.
7. Vortex 6-24x50mm Optics Crossfire II AO Riflescope
When it comes to power and accuracy, you can count on these features from this gun scope. It also comes with a decent glass that is fairly durable. We also like how durable the overall construction is, so even if you accidentally drop the scope, it is unlikely to get any scratches or damages. For its price, we are satisfied with what this scope can do including its portability and durability. We can say that this unit is bound to last us for a long time.
The price range of this scope is definitely much lower than the other sophisticated ones in the market. Naturally, higher-end models are clearer in comparison to this item. But this does not mean that we are not pleased with what this scope can do because it works quite well for the purpose it serves.
6. Firefield NVRS 3x 42mm FF16001 Gen- 1 Night Vision Gun Scope
Whether it is at daytime or nighttime, hitting your target with precision is never an issue with this rifle scope. It comes with a built-in IR illuminator, which works by enhancing the details of every image we need to focus on. Moreover, the view range is increased even in pitch black darkness. If you want to switch to the iron sights or change optics, you may do so without any hassle because of the weaver mounting system that you can detach easily. Up to 3x superb magnification is made possible, and there are flip-up covers for the lens to keep this component protected from tough external elements.
In terms of heft, this scope is quite heavy. This is why it can be a little challenging to take with you unless you want to begin with your shooting practices. But the weight can also be an indication of how sturdy and stable this unit is.
5. Nikon P-223 3×32 8496 Matte BDC Carbine
We like how sturdy the build of this scope is, so that gives us the idea that it is designed to last for a long time. There is a BDC carbine reticle that offers a 200-yard crosshair along with hash marks at both the 400 and 600 yards. It also has a fully multi-coated optical component, which offers a maximum of 98 percent light transmission and additional brightness level even in dim conditions. Adjusting the settings is also quick and simple, and we like the waterproof housing with O-ring seals.
As it is, this gun scope is satisfactory. It does not “wow” us the same way that a Bushnell probably would, but it is good for its price. It may not also be the most compact scope in the market, but we like the fact that it is not very heavy.
4. Leuplod Rimfire Scope 113871 VX-1
Among the different brands of gun scopes out there, we have found the Leupold to be an excellent choice. It is certainly one of the finest quality scopes in terms of performance and appearance. The glass is very clear, and it is something we can recommend to those who are planning on mounting a scope to the lever action. This is indeed a rock solid and hardy scope that is worth every dollar you pay.
Everything about this scope works for us. But if there is one thing that we would like to see in this rifle scope, though, it would be the way the adjustments were designed. Having a more “positive” feel would be a real game-changer.
3. Leupold Matte Duplex VX-3i 3.5-10x50mm
We cannot say enough about how amazed and satisfied we are about the performance of this Leupold rifle scope. We like how it functions the way it should, and we would not like it any other way because of how great it already is. For every professional hunter or shooter, this is a standard scope to consider. No matter how tough the weather condition is, it is no match with this device. The brightness is super, particularly if you use the standard duplex reticle. Rugged, high-performance, and durable, this is a must-have for serious shooters out there who need a scope they can use for years.
The only thing that some people may not be too happy about this product is the price tag. Sure, it is very expensive, but the outstanding clarity it offers will not disappoint you. It is truly worth the price, and we have no regrets with our purchase.
2. Aipa Rifle Scope AR15 4-12x50EG with Dual illuminated Optics
There are so many things to love about this tactical gun scope, which makes us very pleased with our decision to purchase this item. It is designed specifically for wide range type of shooting, and it can provide a very high optical clarity that is about 4 to 12 times the magnification. We also love the multi-optical coated reticles that are illuminated in either green or red – and in varying brightness intensities. As a result, the sight picture you get is great no matter what the environment or lighting condition is.
However, I had some issues on the clicks on the red dot. I had to tap or push after adjustments to get the click that I was looking for.
1. Pinty 3-in-1 Tactical Rifle Combo 4-12x50EG Rangefinder
We are impressed with this 3-in-1 tactical gun scope, which includes a red dot sight and a red laser sight that truly work for the purpose they serve. As it is made of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, this device is highly versatile and durable at the same time. It also has an O-ring sealing, along with a nitrogen filling that keeps every delicate component fog proof and waterproof. With magnifications that range from 4x to 12x, the target appears closer and easier to shoot using this rifle scope.
While this is not exactly a “con”, we just like to point out the fact that you need to remove the stock rear sight. Otherwise, it is impossible to adjust correctly the magnification once the ring has already hit the sight.
There you have our top 10 best gun scopes in 2019 reviews. We are pleased to have given you a helpful guide that will increase your chances of buying a high-quality rifle scope for your particular needs while improving your shooting skills at the same time.
Gun Scopes- Buyer’s Guide and Tips
Whether you’re a newbie or an expert, you sure can use a gun scope to improve your aim and stay accurate all the time. This device is used for enhanced optical sighting when you want to get better shots with your rifle. With a gun scope, you can expect less misses and more hits as you aim with your rifle more accurately.
But the question is – how can you choose the right gun scope for your hobby or professional use? Our buying guide should help you choose from hundreds of options in the market and weed out the inferior one to reveal the best buy you should get.
- Simple and straightforward design: If you can find a gun scope that only allows you to line up the recticle of your scope using a magnified target, then this eliminates the tedious work involved with lining up the back and front iron sights of your rifle with the target and each other. The simplicity of the design makes it easy to use and increase your chances of a success.
- Accuracy: The reason why you’re using a rifle scope is to get accurate shots all the time. This is why you should look into the magnification of the unit for optimum precision as this refers to how the object is seen right through the gun scope. Opting for a 10x rating for the magnification will make an object seem only 10 meters from you even when it is actually 10 times farther than that.
- Variable or Fixed Magnification: Speaking of magnification, there are two types available – variable and fixed. Close shots on a variable magnification are better off with a low magnification since very high will reduce the light and reduce the field of view. But if you want convenience, fixed magnification is much simpler to deal with and very much reliable. You can’t expect flexibility from this magnification type, so it will be a little tough when you transition from one range to another.
- Field of View: This refers to the area you can see through your scope from the right to the left at 100 meters. To put it simply, just choose a scope with a wider FOV. But then again, the FOV becomes less with there is greater magnification (and vice versa). So, keep this in mind when looking at this feature for your gun scope.
- Objective Diameter Size: When using the scope in gloomy, dim, or low light conditions, a larger diameter is your perfect choice since this allows a greater amount of light to pass through the unit. A sensible range is from 32 mm up to 40 mm, but you should be sure to consider if you can manage the objective diameter from the weight POV.
Buying your first gun scope does not need to be a daunting experience if you know how to begin your search. So, be sure to keep these tips in mind as you shop around for this item and get the best results from your purchase.