You just bought your first home and would like to change the kitchen faucets since not only are they of poor quality, but they’re also kind of old. Well, the good news is that there are so many faucets out there you can choose from that finding the one you like won’t be a problem.
On the other hand, you do need to ensure that you keep an eye on the quality ones and forego wasting your time checking out the poorer quality ones, even if they’re cheaper. After all, in the world of kitchen faucets you always get what you pay for and even though you may initially think that you’ve gotten a good deal on a few faucets, in time they may not perform as well as you think.
Best Kitchen Faucets 2018
So with that in mind, we’ve taken the time to review the top 10 best kitchen faucets for the money and below you can read more about them. Let’s see which one best suits your new home, shall we?
- 10. Ufaucet Commercial Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Faucets
- 9. VAPSINT Modern One Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet
- 8. Premier 110702 Charlestown Bridge Style Kitchen Faucet
- 7. Delta 16970-SSSD-DST
- 6. Danze D409012SS
- 5. KOHLER K-10430-BN Forte
- 4. KOHLER K-647-VS Simplice
- 3. Moen 7594ESRS Arbor With Motionsense
- 2. GROHE LadyLux3
- 1. Grohe 32 665 DC0 Concetto Dual Spray Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet
10. Ufaucet Commercial Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Faucets
The Ufaucet kitchen faucet is not only made of high quality stainless steel, but is basically a single lever model that’s very simple and easy to use. Unlike other models out there, it’s made of brushed steel that’s resistant to corrosion and tarnish, so you don’t have to worry about the faucet catching rust a few months after you install and use it. The faucet comes with dual water flow modes, including spray and stream and it’s a deck mounted type. The overall height is seven point nine inches, the spout height is five and a half inches, and the spout reach is seven point ten inches.
- Maximum flow rate of one point six gallons per minute.
- Made of high quality brushed stainless steel.
- Tarnish and corrosion resistant.
- High arch spout for extra reach and clearance.
- Someone who got this said that his faucet shipped with a missing part and he had to wait for a long time before getting a replacement.
9. VAPSINT Modern One Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet
This deck mounted one or three hole kitchen faucet features a ceramic valve, is made of high quality brass, and has an oil rubbed bronze finish that gives it a very special look. It can be used for both hot and cold were and if you want, you can change the water mode from spray to stream and vice versa just by pressing the button on it. The high arch gooseneck spout can rotate three hundred and sixty degrees for excellent clearance for filling pots.
- Made of high quality brass for extra longevity and durability.
- Very light nylon hose makes pulling down the spray head a lot easier.
- Beautiful oil rubbed bronze finish.
- Tightening the cold and hot is not really possible because there’s no room for any kind of wrench where the lines connect to the faucet.
8. Premier 110702 Charlestown Bridge Style Kitchen Faucet
With a beautiful European design, striking craftsmanship, and graceful curves, this kitchen faucet is by far the most interesting looking faucet we’ve came across. The faucet features 2 metal level handles made of high quality brass, high rise spout ceramic disc cartridges, and is also certified lead free. Therefore, if you want to decorate your home in a European/Victorian style, then you’ll find this faucet to be a perfect match.
- Full brass build quality for extra durability.
- Beautiful bridge style kitchen faucet with Victorian era design and high rise spout.
- Reliable operation thanks to the wear resistant ceramic disc cartridges.
- The cold and hot handles are a bit loose.
7. Delta 16970-SSSD-DST
One of the many things you’ll love about this faucet is that unlike others on our list, it includes a very powerful magnet that will pull away the faucet spray want into place and keep it like that so that it stays docked when you don’t use it. Thanks to the Diamond Seal Technology, this faucet will perform like new no matter how long you use it for. This is a three hole kitchen faucet that’s ADA compliant and includes a coordinating soap dispenser as well. It comes with a lifetime warranty for peace of mind.
- Lifetime warranty for peace of mind.
- Diamond Seal Technology allows this faucet to perform like new however long you decide to use it.
- ADA compliant.
- Comes with a coordinating soap dispenser.
- A buyer who got this faucet was not happy when the plumber he hired said that some parts did not align with other parts that shipped with the faucet and were required for installation.
6. Danze D409012SS
The Danze Melrose is a great choice if you want to add charm and warmth to your kitchen. Made of high quality brass with a beautiful SS finish and inspired from contemporary design, this four hole faucet is ready to take on bacteria and corrosion regardless of how long you decide to use it for. It also comes with a sprayer which can be very useful when washing dishes. Even better, it also includes a built in soap dispenser for convenience. For peace of mind, the Danze Melrose includes a limited lifetime warranty.
- Beautiful stainless steel finish.
- Includes a lotion dispenser, brass soap dispenser, and a matching pull out side spray.
- Smooth turning action and drip free design thanks to the ceramic disc valve.
- The side spray doesn’t perform as expected and it’s not that great in terms of quality.
Whether you want to replace your old kitchen faucet or want to get a new one because you’re bored with the ones you got, the Danze Melrose is a great choice to consider. It’s well built, affordable, and has a beautiful stainless steel finish.
5. KOHLER K-10430-BN Forte
With an arching, sleek design, the Kohler K10430 Forte is a high quality kitchen faucet that features a side spray and a separate lever handle for extra versatility. The high spout and long 9 inch reach provide great clearance beneath the faucet, meaning that maneuvering larger pots and containers is very simple. The Kohler K10430 Forte is mad of high quality metal and it’s tarnish, corrosion, and scratch resistant. You can also buy it in a wide range of finishes to match your kitchen decor. Furthermore, to protect you from scalding, this model comes with a high temperature limit stop.
- Offers excellent clearance beneath the spout.
- Comes with a high temperature limit stop to protect you from scalding.
- Fluid design makes cleaning and maintaining the faucet very simple.
- This faucet is really great, but the truth is that it’s a bit expensive.
4. KOHLER K-647-VS Simplice
Featuring excellent functionality and ergonomics, the Simplice kitchen faucet is a beautifully design faucet that features a high arch swing spout that can be rotated to three hundred and sixty degrees. It also comes with a spray head that can be easily maneuvered into the sink so that you can better perform various operations. If you take a look at the spray head, you’ll also notice that it comes with very beautifully sculpted buttons that guarantee simple operation even with soapy, wet hands. Thanks to the magnetic docking system, you can effectively lock the spray head into place when you’re done using it. Lastly, this model can easily withstand the buildup of minerals and it’s very simple to clean.
- Resists mineral buildup.
- Simplicity of operation thanks to the remote valve configuration.
- Spout can rotate at three hundred and sixty degrees.
- If you really want to use this and be happy with it, make sure to have very high water pressure.
For the more pretentious buyer who is looking for excellent and feature rich kitchen faucets that are also easy to clean, the KOHLER K-647-VS Simplice is the best choice to consider. Highly recommended!
3. Moen 7594ESRS Arbor With Motionsense
The Moen 7594ESRS is a single hole kitchen faucet that allows you to install it in your kitchen and create a very clean look against custom countertops. However, one of the things that truly sets this faucet apart is the Motionsense technology. This technology senses when you want to use it and then responds to your needs. The faucet is made of high quality stainless steel, is spot resistant, features the Duralock fast connect system for simple installation, and it’s also equipped with the Reflex system for secure docking of the sprayhead, easy movement, and smooth operation.
- Made of high quality and spot free stainless steel.
- Can be installed through one or three holes and comes with an escutcheon.
- Motionsense technology allows for hands free operation.
- Someone who got this said that his cabinets were damaged because the faucet leaked.
Those who want to get their hands on a high tech kitchen faucet that can automatically dispense water without manual operation should check out the Moen 7594ESRS Arbor. Not only is it very well made, but also very beautiful deigned. Highly recommended!
2. GROHE LadyLux3
Whether you’re into gooseneck designs or fluid curve, you’ll be very happy to know that the Grohe Lady Lux 3 kitchen faucet will meet your needs. This is an eye catching and beautifully designed kitchen faucet that stands fourteen and /34 inches tall and includes a pull down sprayhead. It features a locking spray that allow you to switch between 2 spray models including spray and regular flow with the push of a button. The company’s SpeedClean technology will effectively protect the spray nozzles against the buildup of limescale which greatly improves the faucet’s longevity. Since this is made of high quality stainless steel, you can rest assured that it’s going to last a lifetime.
- Maximum flow rate of one point seventy five gallons a minute.
- Stainless steel build quality for extra durability.
- Anti lime system protects your faucet from limescale buildup.
- The faucet is great, but after installing this five months ago one user said he needs to replace it since it leaks.
Grohe is one of the best kitchen faucet manufacturers out there and the Lady Lux 3 is certainly a great example of quality and beautiful design. It’s made of high quality stainless steel, has an anti lime system, and it’s very beautifully designed. What more can you ask for?
1. Grohe 32 665 DC0 Concetto Dual Spray Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet
Those who are only after the best kitchen faucet for their home may want to check out the Grohe Concetto. This faucet represents the core values of contemporary design. It features an extra wide operating angle, has a beautiful chrome finish, and comes with a long lever handle for easy operation. Since it’s made of high quality brass and includes a SilkMove ceramic cartridge, you don’t need to worry about running into any issues with this faucet anytime soon. Given the fact that it features the Quick installation system, you can install the Concetto faster than most other faucets on the market. This model is also ADA compliant, has a two point five gpm flow rate, and is very well built.
- ADA compliant.
- One hole installation.
- Quick installation system.
- Made of solid brass.
- Pulling out the sprayer is very difficult.
The Grohe Concetto is one of the best kitchen faucets you can currently get. It’s made of high quality brass, it’s ADA complaint, but also has a great flow rate of two point five gallons. Overall, while it’s a bit expensive, it’s well worth the price.
As you can see, there are a lot of kitchen faucets you can choose from no matter the reason why you want to get one and the type of kitchen you want to install it in. Now that this list has given you all the information you need about the best kitchen faucets on the market, be sure to get the best one you can afford to enjoy long and problem free operation.