Having a pool can be quite tedious to maintain, so we’ll try to help you make cleaning time less of a hassle by sharing with you our top 10 robotic pool cleaners in 2019 reviews. We present to you our top picks under this category, so you can save precious time and energy in cleaning your pool by relying on a smart tool that will take care of this job for you. After all, who wants to devote several hours just to have the pool all nice and clean, when you can simply relax while “something” does the bulk of the task?
A robotic pool cleaner makes it possible for you to enjoy a great-looking swimming pool as it scrubs and sucks the dirt away in minutes. This smart device can scrub, vacuum, and even filter the surfaces of your pool without any hassle. Just plug it in and watch it do the work on your behalf. There are also robot pool cleaners that feature a self-programming function that does pool scanning. Thus, you can be sure that every area of the pool is thoroughly clean – and you do not even have to lift a finger to make this happen!
Best Robotic Pool Cleaners in 2019
Take a look at our top 10 best robotic pool cleaners in 2019 reviews below and learn more about our featured items. You may just find the right product that you have been looking for.
Last update on 2019-07-21 / Affiliate links / Price / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- 10.Active 10 Robotic Premium Auto Pool Cleaner, 2015 Model
- 9. AquaBot Pura 4X AJET123 Robotic Pool Cleaner
- 8. Dolphin Escape Above Ground Robotic Pool Cleaner
- 7. Aquabot Primal Above Ground Swimming Pool Rover Cleaner Junior
- 6. Hayward RC9990GR TigerShark Auto Robotic Pool Cleaner
- 5. Doheny’s Jet Drive Aquabot
- 4. Pentair 360032 Robotic Pool Cleaner Kreepy Krauly Prowler 830 For Inground Pool
- 3. 2017 Dolphin Premier Inground Robotic Pool Cleaner
- 2. Hayward SharkVac RC9740CUB Robotic Pool Cleaner
- 1. Hayward SharkVac RC9740 Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Robotic Pool Cleaners- Buyer’s Guide and Tips
10.Active 10 Robotic Premium Auto Pool Cleaner, 2015 Model
Never again do you have to do the scrubbing and the vacuuming, as long as you have this reliable auto pool cleaner by your side, that is. The Active 10 robotic pool cleaner is capable of cleaning your pool covers and floor in minutes. Ideal for residential pools that are above-ground and with a maximum length of 40 feet, as well as flat bottom inground swimming pools, the Active 10 raises the bar when it comes to efficient cleaning. It comes with a powerful brush that spins with double the power than what you can ever do. This is certainly the best way to go when it comes to pool cleaning!
Efficient and convenient, all you have to do is to sit back, relax, and enjoy your free time as the Active 10 handles the tedious task of cleaning your pool. It is easy to operate without any intricate procedure on how to get started.
- Plug-and-play feature
- Active brush with superior scrubbing power
- Great for inground and above-ground pools
- Fails to pick up some of the dirt at the bottom of the pool
9. AquaBot Pura 4X AJET123 Robotic Pool Cleaner
For its price, this robotic pool cleaner is a true value for your money As compared to other cleaners within this price range, it does a good job of tidying up the pool in minutes. In fact, it spares you from the trouble of having to vacuum the pool since you can simply plug this in and let it do the scrubbing and vacuuming. You can be sure that the smallest debris and stubborn dirt found on the pool floor are all washed away because of the superb capabilities of this tool.
During the 2-hour cycle of this tool, intensive scrubbing and vacuuming take place on the floor and walls of the floor. And since it is a lightweight pool cleaner, you can easily lift it out of your swimming pool to empty the filter bags after use. This certainly makes pool cleaning much more convenient for you.
- Lightweight and easy to clean
- There are velcro ends on the filter bags for quick release of dirt
- Reasonable price
- There is a tendency for it to miss some areas, specifically the part where the pool walls meet the bottom or floor
- Overheating might occur if the control box is out in the sun while the robot pool cleaner is being used
8. Dolphin Escape Above Ground Robotic Pool Cleaner
Tired of cleaning your pool for several hours a day? Let this brilliant tool handle this job for you and be amazed by the result it can offer. The Dolphin Escape is your best bet when it comes to ensuring the cleanliness of your pool, so it is free from algae, dirt, and other buildups. With the HyperBrush technology of this device, along with the 24V DC motor, this pool cleaner is truly an effective and efficient tool that can make pool maintenance a “walk in the park” for you.
Designed for above-ground pools, this lightweight cleaner comes with an ergonomic frame that adds to the ease of using it. Plus, the 1.5-hour cleaning cycle ensures you of the finest results in your pool all the time.
- Easy to lift out of the pool because of the lightweight design
- Ready to use right out of the box
- Can pick up fine debris after a few cycles
- Well-made and sturdy build
- The stock filter is not very effective in eliminating fine particles at the pool floor
7. Aquabot Primal Above Ground Swimming Pool Rover Cleaner Junior
Cleaning your above ground pool has never been this fun and easy, all with the help of the Aquabot Primal X2. This robotic pool cleaner is capable of scrubbing away dirt on small inground pools and above ground pools. With a 40-foot cord, it can reach every area of your pool while making sure its entirety is back to its clean and flawless appearance. This pool cleaner will never disappoint you because of the result it offers all the time.
A powerful and efficient robotic pool cleaner, this tool is specifically designed for above ground swimming pools. However, it can also be used for your inground pool and get a positive outcome you expect. With a continuous run or a 2-hour fixed timer as your options, you have the freedom to select the best one that matches your needs.
- Suitable for above ground or inground pools
- Comes with a 40-foot power cord
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
- Fails to climb up the water line
- The suction has a weak power
6. Hayward RC9990GR TigerShark Auto Robotic Pool Cleaner
While it is fun to have a pool in your backyard, the whole idea of cleaning and maintaining it can be a little stressful to think about. This is why we are relieved to discover what this robotic pool cleaner can do, which gives us more free time as it does the work for us. The TigerShark auto robotic pool cleaner is energy-efficient as it enables you to save as much as 94 percent on your energy costs, which other cleaners fail to offer. With a sensible cleaning pattern, the entire pool is covered – from the sides, bottom, and up to the tile line. Operating this tool is also seamless, and there is no assembly or installation necessary.
This plug-and-play pool cleaner is convenient to use anytime. With a shut off function, it powers down during the last part of the 3-hour cleaning cycle. What’s more, with the on-board smart computer, this enables the device to determine your pool’s size for a more suitable and energy-efficient pattern for the cleanup.
- No installation or assembly required
- Energy-efficient pool cleaner
- Scrubs and brushes the area to be cleaned while vacuuming the steps, sides, and bottom
- Not very large capacity of the filter bag
- Small slots for the area responsible for vacuuming the debris
5. Doheny’s Jet Drive Aquabot
When you need a reliable and efficient pool cleaner that makes things easier for you, then you will find just what you want from this tool. It is capable of cleaning your pool at a faster and more accurate manner, regardless of the surface types. With its sleek design, it can maneuver with ease around the pool without a problem. It also delivers an advanced cleaning functionality, so you can expect impressive results all the time.
The suction power is superb, which means debris removal is fast and easy. Also, the power supply is easy to use, so there is not much of a learning curve involved here. With a 1-2 hour cleaning cycle to choose from, you can customize the time allotted for cleaning the pool based on what you need.
- Sleek and slim design for efficient maneuvering
- Energy-efficient and user-friendly power supply
- Cleaning cycles at 1 or 2-hour options
- It can miss a few spots at the bottom of the pool
- Fails to climb the pool walls
4. Pentair 360032 Robotic Pool Cleaner Kreepy Krauly Prowler 830 For Inground Pool
Give yourself more time to relax as you rely on this robotic pool cleaner to handle much of the cleaning job for you. This tool works for inground pools, and it offers a consistently good amount of power to get rid of dirt and debris. With an advanced design, this device can scrub, filter, and vacuum your pool to make sure it is neat and spotless in about 2.5 hours. With a wireless remote, you can simply set a schedule for regular pool cleanups – and you don’t even have to be around while this happens!
This pool cleaner features an auto-reverse function, while eliminates any hangups in the corners of the pool, as well as the steps. Plus, there is an integrated filter to minimize the runtime of the primary filtration system and provide more savings on your pump energy expenses.
- No installation, hoses, or booster pump required
- Maintenance is a breeze
- Lets you know the right time to check on the pool cleaner by looking at the full cartridge indicator
- It may take a longer time to clean the pool, although this depends on the total area
3. 2017 Dolphin Premier Inground Robotic Pool Cleaner
Be impressed with what this pool cleaner can do, which you might not have expected from such an average-sized tool. This features efficient DC motors that power the unit, along with the Multi-Media filtration system for minimizing the energy usage by as much as 87 percent. It is one powerful cleaner that offers 4 different media types , depending on the task necessary whether it is to pick up leaves or fine debris in the pool. The choice is completely up to you.
With an anti-tangle swivel to 360 degrees, you can eliminate your concerns with the cable getting all tangled up while the unit is being used. This boosts the efficiency of the pool cleaner, along with its solid performance and longer life span.
- The SmartNav software makes sure the pool achieves its cleanest state by calculating the optimal cleaning pattern
- 360-degree swivel prevents the cable from tangling
- Powerful DC motor at 3000 RPM
- Vague instructions fail to shed some light on the operation procedures
- Cannot climb the pool walls
2. Hayward SharkVac RC9740CUB Robotic Pool Cleaner
Get the kind of “clean” you want for your pool with the help of the SharkVac robot pool cleaner by Hayward. This product comes with state-of-the-art technology that ensures consistent results each time you use it to clean your pool. You can be sure that this device got your pool cleaning needs covered, whether it is the walls, coves, waterline, or the floor. Since there are no hoses or pumps, the entire operation is simple. Plus, there is a low-profile design that facilitates the cleaning process even more.
Removing debris and dirt in your pool is much easier, thanks to the top access debris canister. You can count on this for the efficient removal of the cartridge filters. What’s more, the Smart Technology involves sensors that stop the pool cleaner from not having sufficient water supply while the waterline is being cleaned.
- Durable and solid build
- Efficient to use
- Zero installation or additional tools needed
- The front door of this unit is tough to open at times
1. Hayward SharkVac RC9740 Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner
Your satisfaction is guaranteed by using this automatic robot pool cleaner by Hayward. The SharkVac makes it possible for your pool to achieve its cleanest state, thanks to this sleek and smart cleaner. With a wide selection of pool types that it is compatible with, you can use this tool for scrubbing, brushing, and vacuuming every section of your pool without fail.
Easy to use and maintain, the SharkVac does not disappoint. It is economical, a breeze to clean, and energy-efficient. You will be amazed by what this pool cleaner can do once you have started to use it for your needs.
- Low maintenance robotic pool cleaner
- Sleek and slim design
- Great for various types of pool
- It is unable to climb walls
- You may notice the cleaner to be flipped sideways at the pool floor, which leaves you wondering if the cleaning process has long been done
There are indeed so many products to choose from when it comes to pool cleaners, but not all of these can offer you the level of satisfaction you deserve. By checking our top 10 best robotic pool cleaners in 2019 reviews, we hope you were able to discover the item that meets your standards. Check out these items today and buy one according to what you truly need for your pool.
Robotic Pool Cleaners- Buyer’s Guide and Tips
Owning a swimming pool can be a lot of work. You need to keep it well-maintained and ready for use whenever you feel like dipping in to cool off or have some family bonding outdoors. Unless you have the right tools for cleaning your pool, the task can be quite a daunting and time-consuming process.
A robotic pool cleaner can make a huge difference during your pool maintenance work. It can take a massive load of your shoulders as all the scrubbing and tidying up will be handled by this nifty cleaning equipment. To help you make a purchase of the best robotic pool cleaner in the market, here are some tips to consider:
- Pool Type: Before you head out to buy a robotic pool cleaner, you need to check first the features of your pool including the surface type and the pool size. Although most pool cleaners can work well with various surfaces, fiberglass pools with a slippery tile would require a cleaner equipped with a PVA brush with a good grip. On the other hand, universal brushes made with rubber PVC are compatible with other surfaces. Also, check the size of your pool to make sure the cable can reach the pool side’s furthest point while the tool is plugged in the power source.
- Cleaning Capability: There are pool cleaners that can only suck the dirt on your pool floor while others can also clean the partial or lower wall and the cove. But if you prefer something more advanced, then you can never go wring with a pool cleaner that can reach the waterline, wall, cove, and floor. After all, much of the debris tends to float eventually to the bottom, so you need a cleaner that can handle all areas efficiently.
- Scrubbing Power: If you want greater convenience when cleaning your pool, get a unit that is capable of climbing and scrubbing hard-to-reach portions of the pool such as crevices typical with Gunite pools. An advanced type of robotic cleaner may be pricier, yet this saves you time and energy while making sure the result is always impressive.
- Powerful Suction: The main reason why you’re getting a pool cleaner is to make sure all the dirt and debris are removed without you having to manually clean the area. So, go for a unit with more than 70 GPM or Gallons Per Minute for the suction power, as this will never disappoint.
These are the basics to look for as you scout for an excellent robotic pool cleaner for your needs. You may also want to consider additional features such as anti-tangling for the cable, power washing jets, and a low micron value, which should further give you the best bang for your buck.