Arguably, a baby monitor is among the most significant pieces of equipment for new parents who are seeking convenience, security, and the peace of mind that their kids are safe. Many parents, especially mothers have always wished to keep a close watch of their babies from afar, thanks to the wireless video monitors that have turned this dream into a reality.
What makes the wireless video baby monitors stand out from their wired counterparts? Is it because of their flexibility, broad coverage or both? Either way, wireless video baby monitors have made it possible for you to move around your house as you monitor your child at the same time.
Best Wireless Video Baby Monitors 2017
However, choosing the best wireless video monitor for your needs can be a daunting task. The market is flooded with many brands- some which do not live up to what they promise. Here are the top ten Best Wireless Video Baby Monitors 2017 in the market according to market research.
- 10. Best Baby Monitor with Wifi – Day and Night Vision Camera with 2 Way Audio – Infrared with Zoom (exlarge)
- 9. Infant Optics DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor with Interchangeable Optical Lens
- 8. Video Infrared Night Vision Camera with Wireless Digital 2.4” Color Screen- Shelf and Stand Included
- 7. Video Baby Monitor UU Infant Wireless Crystal Clear Video Monitoring Night Vision Temperature Display Lullaby
- 6. Hello Baby video monitor- Baby Monitor with Digital Camera HB24, Night Vision Temperature Monitoring & 2 Way Talkback System
- 5. Motorola MBP36 Remote Wireless Video Baby Monitor withColor LCD Screen
- 4. Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision Camera,Two Way Talk,Temperature Sensor and Multi-Camera Expandability
- 3. Motorola MBP25-2 Wireless 2.4 GHz Video Baby Monitor with 2.4-Inch Color LCD Screen and Two Cameras
- 2. HelloBaby 3.2 Inch Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision & Temperature Sensor, Two Way Talkback System
- 1.ANMEATE Digital 2.4Ghz Wireless Video Monitor with Temperature Monitor, 960ft Transmission Range, 2-Way Talk, Night Vision, High Capacity Battery
10. Best Baby Monitor with Wifi – Day and Night Vision Camera with 2 Way Audio – Infrared with Zoom (exlarge)
The day and night video baby monitor comes with a broad range of impressive features at an unbeatable price. It features a Palermo wifi camera that lets you check in on your child with a single click of a button on your phone. The included two-way audio feature comes in handy to not only help you see your baby but also help you to speak with them. Besides, it comes with a lifetime warranty; you can ask for a full refund if the camera does not live up to your expectations. The wifi camera also allows you to connect to other devices so that you can have an inclusive security system that lets you know everything that is going on in your home.
The appeal of the infant OpticsDXR-8 chiefly revolves around its interchangeable optic lens that allows you to zoom and customize the viewing angle. The monitor comes with a long battery life that offers a reliable charge- it runs for a whopping 10 hours when it is in power-saving mode and 6 hours when the screen is on. It also has a large LCD display that gives you a clear view of your loved ones. You can also control the direction of the camera remotely. Above all, the temperature monitoring feature allows you to check whether your baby is comfortable.
8. Video Infrared Night Vision Camera with Wireless Digital 2.4” Color Screen- Shelf and Stand Included
Keeping tabs on your junior is not easy, but with this video infrared night camera, you have nothing to worry about. With a talkback function and an excellent sound quality, communication with your baby is seamless with no delay and a clear and loud sound. The 2.4 inch LCD display helps you to keep an eye on your loved one whenever you want. Moreover, it allows you to incorporate up to three lullabies to soothe your baby, ensuring that they have a comfortable and peaceful sleeping night.
7. Video Baby Monitor UU Infant Wireless Crystal Clear Video Monitoring Night Vision Temperature Display Lullaby
Featuring a clear video and sound quality, this wireless video baby monitor is one of the standouts in the market. It uses 2.4 GHz technology to prevent any anticipated signal dropouts. The four included cameras are plug_and_play, eliminating any worries about the setup. You can pair one parent unit monitor to four child baby monitors to make it possible to take care of your little angels with a single control. Furthermore, the temperature monitoring device ensures that your baby is comfortable wherever he/she is. The monitor also includes baby car mirror as a gift.
6. Hello Baby video monitor- Baby Monitor with Digital Camera HB24, Night Vision Temperature Monitoring & 2 Way Talkback System
Hello baby has many features to recommend, from the super clear sound and video quality to the wireless technology used. It’s night vision video is crystal clear in white and black. Its 2.4GHZ technology can cover a long range of up to 960ft without any barriers or signal degradation. There is no set up required; it is a plug and play device – you can use one monitor to keep tabs on all your children. There are also multiple impressive features that are meticulously incorporated to enhance your experience with your loved ones. For instance, the monitor features a two-way talk, 8 level alarms, optical pan and sound LED indicators.
It is difficult to ignore the Motorola MBP36 baby monitor considering its impressive features. First and foremost, it comes with the enhanced 2.4GHZ wireless technology that promotes a flawless communication with your baby. It also features a room temperature monitor and an infrared night vision that helps you to check whether your loved one is comfortable. Your peace of mind is also taken care of; you will enjoy a one-year limited warranty.
4. Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision Camera,Two Way Talk,Temperature Sensor and Multi-Camera Expandability
It is time to forget about the worries about your young angel at night, thanks to this video baby monitor that has transformed bust and tired mothers to relaxed and comfortable ones. It comes with a two-way talk that helps you to calm your baby from afar and the automatic night vision (infrared) that allows easy keeping tabs on your baby without disturbing them with any lights. If you want to the room temperature of your baby, you can look at the temperature sensor. Finally, its 100 percent digital technology allows privacy and security.
3. Motorola MBP25-2 Wireless 2.4 GHz Video Baby Monitor with 2.4-Inch Color LCD Screen and Two Cameras
The Motorola MBP25-2 is another great piece of equipment that is worth your time and money. It features an extremely sensitive microphone that allows you to monitor the noise in your baby’s room and also a two-way communication feature that lets you talk to your baby. Its cameras allow you to monitor more than one room from a single unit. Besides, it includes an out of range alert and a low battery alert on the parent unit.
2. HelloBaby 3.2 Inch Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision & Temperature Sensor, Two Way Talkback System
If we are looking for a winner of the best wireless video baby monitor, this product will certainly claim a slice of the cake because of its wide range of incredible features. To start with, its 3.2 inch LCD display allows you to monitor your baby effortlessly. The 2.4GHZ wireless technology ensures that there’s flawless communication without any distractions. Besides, the digital encryption and the frequency hopping technology is used to enhance reliability and security.
1.ANMEATE Digital 2.4Ghz Wireless Video Monitor with Temperature Monitor, 960ft Transmission Range, 2-Way Talk, Night Vision, High Capacity Battery
The ANMEATE Digital 2.4 GHz is our top choice because of its impressive features. This unique product comes with a high-resolution Display that has a 2x zoom magnification to cover a comprehensive range. Moreover, the temperature monitoring and the high-definition night vision allow you to continually monitor your kid. You will also love the long-transmission range that covers an incredible 960 feet and the two-way talking feature that allows you to communicate with your baby.
Summarily, video baby monitors have leaped huge from the modern technology. What was once treated as a simple receiver or transmitter system has transformed the lives of many parents by offering them an effortless means of watching over their babies without jeopardizing their security and comfort. Remember, your little angel needs constant attention, but you cannot keep moving into their rooms every hour. Therefore, you should invest in the best video baby monitor if you are looking for a flexible surveillance option.