If you want to take the finest aerial snapshots, these top 10 best drones with HD cameras in 2019 reviews should guide you in making the smartest purchase worth your money. We have lined up for your top picks, so it will be much easier for you to choose from the different brands available in the market. After gathering these items presented in our reviews, we made it a point to try and test them all so that you can count on the accuracy of our insights on each.
Drones allow you to capture stunning aerial views of various landscapes including mountains, bird’s eye view of a building, seascapes, and so much more. They can snap photos of your subject that are otherwise difficult or even impossible for you to reach. Thus, they can spare you from the need to climb high peaks since these devices can hover around and capture astounding photos efficiently. You can even take cool selfies with amazing views behind you, which will surely make your audience gasp in admiration as they check out your photos. Just be sure to buy a well-designed and sturdy drone to get the quality you want for your snapshots, along with the ease of operating these devices.
Best Drone HD Cameras in 2019
Here are our top 10 best drones with HD cameras in 2019 reviews. Check them out and choose the item that you think meets your needs and standards the most.
- 10.DJI Mavic Pro
- 9. GoPro Karma equipped with HERO5 Black
- 8. DJI Quadcopter Phantom 4
- 7. DJI Inspire 1 Quadcopter V2.0
- 6. DJI Professional Quadcopter Phantom 3 with 4K Video Camera Drone
- 5. Yuneec 4K Typhoon Quadcopter Q500 Drone
- 4. 3DR Solo Drone Quadcopter
- 3. Elite Edition Parrot AR.Drone Quadcopter 2.0
- 2. FPV Drone with Bonus Battery and Adjustable HD Camera
- 1. Multicopter 3d Robotics Iris+
10.DJI Mavic Pro
It may be small and lightweight, but what it can do is beyond anyone’s comprehension. The DJI Mavic Pro is a powerful device that can give you the coolest aerial snapshots anytime and anywhere. With its compact size, you can be sure to have it flying high and steadily to areas you want it to go. Since it comes with a camera, this device can snap photos of any scene you want – and with the finest quality, you have always wanted. The 4K camera includes a 3-axis mechanical gimbal that keeps it stable to make sure the photos turn out clear, crisp, and without any blur at all. Just a press of the remote button is all you need to activate these features and let the camera get to work.
You can even record videos using this device, which is another plus when it comes to using a drone.To make it even better, this drone can go past obstacles or obstructions that it seems as far as 15 meters in front. It can fly at a maximum speed of 22 mph while at the same time making sure it avoids obstacles that it sees. This is all that precision flight is all about, and this drone makes it happen.
- Exceptional range
- Very small device that can fit in your jacket pocket
- Quick and stress-free setup
- Excellent video and photo quality
- Not as agile as other more popular brands of drones
- There is a little bit of reflection coming from the plastic camera dome
9. GoPro Karma equipped with HERO5 Black
Never miss a single outstanding view that you want to take snapshots of, thanks to this GoPro Karma. This drone is capable of capturing the smoothest footage up in the air whether it is handheld or mounted on your body. A small, but very smart device, you can simply fit it into the lightweight case and bring it with you for amazing photo shoots. Once you have found your subject, all you need is to unfold this tiny device, setup the propellers, and watch it soar up in the sky. It’s all too simple and easy to get started – even for newbies in drone-flying.
This device can capture every landscape and aerial views without fail. Whether you want to record videos of these astounding views or take photos of your subject, you may do so with the shake-free camera included. For handheld shots, just remove the stabilizer and place this to the Karma Grip to begin taking shots.
- Compatibility with the GoPro mounts
- Includes a versatile and reliable stabilizer
- Lightweight and compact
- Comes with a case that can be worn
- There are some bugs in the LEARN feature
- You need a power source to reset the controller in case it automatically shut off with the drone still in flight
8. DJI Quadcopter Phantom 4
A smart and impressive flying camera to meet your needs, the Phantom 4 can soar instantly with just a single tap. This makes it possible for the drone to begin taking flawless tracking shots as it flies around or over obstructions. Since it can sense obstacles, the drone can avoid these and prevent a crash landing. No matter which direction you want the drone to go, you may do so by tapping on the screen. You can count on it to make the smoothest flights while sensing and avoiding every single obstruction on its path.
It also comes with a dual satellite system for positioning purpose, along with a vision positioning technology. These work together in making sure that the flight experience it has whether indoors or outdoors is safe and reliable. Plus, with a powerful 4K camera, this can capture a 4K video at an impressive 30 FPS or even a slow motion version at 120 FPS with a resolution of 1080p.
- Automatic take off and return home features
- GPS technology incorporated for ease in controlling
- Dual compass module to enhance the drone’s reliability
- Flies to a maximum speed of 45 mph
- Missing an update can lead to some function concerns
7. DJI Inspire 1 Quadcopter V2.0
Taking the most challenging snapshots is not an issue anymore, as long as you have the Inspire 1 Quadcopter by your side. This device can capture any 4K video without a problem, along with an impressive 12 MP camera for your still photos. With a 3-axis gimbal, the videos turn out to be a professional quality that’s completely shake-free. You will be impressed by the quality it can offer while operating the device with ease and only just a few presses of the remote control button.
This drone also comes with a retractable arm system, and this enables it to land when needed. The underside portion of the prop motor comes with a foot that functions as a landing pod upon lowering the arms. While in-flight, these arms automatically lift to give the camera a clear and unobstructed view at 360 degrees. So, no view is left undiscovered by the device for a more profound video quality you have always wanted.
- Powerful 4K video 12MP still photos
- Retractable arm system ensures a safe landing
- Steady videos made possible by the 3-axis gimbal
- Includes a 16GB microSDXC/SDHC memory cards
- May require a bit of a learning curve to get started
6. DJI Professional Quadcopter Phantom 3 with 4K Video Camera Drone
This lightweight, but a powerful drone can perform an impressive 4K ultra-HD video recording anywhere you want it to do so. With a 3-axis gimbal included, every shot or recording remains stable and clear. There is also the impressive vision positioning system that makes indoor flights flawless with enhanced stability. As the recording process takes place, you can watch it live through the Lightbridge digital streaming. This gives you a 720p resolution of the video you are watching, and the moving images are recorded simultaneously on the microSD card inside the unit.
This product comes with everything you need to get started including the unit, rechargeable remote controller, and the battery. For newbies, you will find it easy to navigate this device using the Beginner Mode, which lets you practice in a limited and safe area.
- Stability of recordings is guaranteed through the Vision Positioning system and the 3-axis gimbal
- Live viewing made possible while the full-res video is recorded simultaneously on the microSD card
- Beginner mode for first-time fliers
- Some glitches in the software
5. Yuneec 4K Typhoon Quadcopter Q500 Drone
There are so many things we like about this drone including the built-in touchscreen to the personal ground station; a 3-axis gimbal camera integrated into the unit, 12 MP photos, and 4K UHD video. We also like the fact that there is a handheld grip added, which allows us to capture video footage with ease and perfection. Indeed, it is a complete package that has everything we need to get started with our filming or photography.
There are two batteries included, which we like about this product since we have a spare if the other one runs empty on the juice. The rotors also come in two sets, and there is a transmitter that has a built-in tablet-like screen for easy viewing. Plus, with the steady-cam handgrip, all images turn out professional-looking.
- Complete set of accessories and case included
- Easy to use
- Stable and solid in flight even when there is a 5mph wind
- The quads have a limited flight time
4. 3DR Solo Drone Quadcopter
It may look like a toy, but this quadcopter does so many brilliant things that you can ever imagine. You can count on it for your photography needs, or anytime you want to record videos in areas where it may be impossible to do so without the help of a flying device such as a drone. To get started, simply activate the features using the push-button commands. What’s more, you can stream HD videos wirelessly from your GoPro using an Android or iOS device.
Cinematic footage is ultimately possible to create with this drone, as made possible by the Smart Shot technology. Just take it to the air then use the remote controller to manipulate it as you wish. Adjusting the flight speed and altitude can also be made to produce the most dynamic aerial shots that you want.
- Let the drone follow you and keep you in the center of the camera frame
- Tilt and pan the camera with ease
- Exceptional quality of videos captured all the time
- Purchasing extra propellers may be necessary for an enhanced quality of shots
3. Elite Edition Parrot AR.Drone Quadcopter 2.0
This quadcopter can be controlled remotely using your Android or iOS smartphone. This is why it gives you the ease in manipulating the device while up in the air. What’s more, there is no problem in doing live video recording or streaming to your tablet or smartphone with a 720p resolution HD quality. Then, record and share your content directly from the AR. You can also check out the piloting app that comes free of charge when you purchase this product.
Flying is so simple and effortless with this quadcopter. It can even handle 15 mph winds, and newbies will not encounter any issue with getting started. For its price, this product is a true gem.
- Easy to operate
- May be controlled throughout your iOS or Android smartphone
- HD quality and 720p resolution for the videos
- The control system may be challenging to work with
2. FPV Drone with Bonus Battery and Adjustable HD Camera
We are impressed with the quality of this drone with an adjustable HD camera to capture remarkable images up in the air, on land, or even indoors. You can adjust the angle using the transmitter, and this lets you record superior quality images and videos without any hassle. Then, there is the auto altitude hold function, which enables you to quickly let the throttle stick go to allow the drone to hover at its present height. This is perfect for shooting videos or images with superb stability.
There are so many things to love about this quadcopter, which makes it a must-have for anyone who is serious about aerial photography. There is the altitude hold, tilt feature of the camera, and the FPV once you download an app designed for this purpose.
- Highly responsive flight control
- Decent battery life
- Can hold up in light to medium wind speed
- Calibrating the drone after unboxing is needed to prevent the initial flight crash
1. Multicopter 3d Robotics Iris+
Taking the top spot in our review is the Iris+, which offers you an impressive 16 to as much as 22 minutes of flight time. With integrated LEDs on all the arms of this drone, this leads to directional awareness for your guidance. The remote controller is also quite brilliant with its on-screen telemetry. This enables you to obtain data right away as the drone is in flight. Right out of the box, this device is ready to use. It comes with everything you would ever need to get started.
You can manually fly the drone with the remote controller once you have attached the props. Just be sure there is enough charge for the battery for it to run at the expected length of flight time. Overall, this is an excellent drone that is great for beginners or experienced fliers at the same time.
- Works as expected
- The video quality is impressive
- Easy to use, even for beginners
- Getting a GPS lock may take as much as 10 minutes
- There is an issue with closing the battery unit tight
Drones can surely give you stunning aerial view and selfies with a breathtaking backdrop that will impress any onlooker . So, after checking out these top 10 best drones with HD camera in 2019 reviews, we hope you were able to find the product that will satisfy your needs for the finest photo and video quality for your collection.