If you are looking to get the finest quality photos and videos, you will find the top 10 best GoPro Gimbals featured on our list as a helpful guide when you go about your search. We have lined up some of our favorite brands and models of gimbals that can go perfectly well with your GoPro camera. This should also take you right where your money must go, considering the excellent performance and durability of these items we have for you today.
So, why do you even need gimbals, anyway? For the most part, gimbals are essential in making the shots smooth and flawless. If you want your footage to have that professional feel, then you need to bring along with you gimbals that can make this happen. After all, you would not want a precious moment caught on camera to turn out as a disappointment because of a poor image quality. This is why you should make it a point to use reliable GoPro gimbals for your adventures and trips.
Best GoPro Gimbals in 2017
Read along and check out our top 10 best GoPro gimbals in 2017 reviews as featured below. Learn more about the features and benefits of each, based on our honest feedback on what these items can and cannot do.
- 10.Feiyu Tech FY-WGS 3-Axis GoPro Wearable Gimbal
- 9.EVO GP-PRO 3 Axis Aluminum GoPro Hero4 Session Gimbal
- 8. SwiftCam G3S 3-Axis Handheld GoPro Hero4, Hero3, Hero3+ Gimbal
- 7.The OFFICIAL ROXANT PRO Stabilizer for Video Camera (GoPro, Canon, Nikon, Smartphone)
- 6.Feiyu G3 Ultra 3-Axis GoPro Hero3, 3+, and 4 Handheld Gimbal
- 5.Fotodiox Freeflight Moto 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer Handheld Camera Support
- 4. LanParte HHG-01 3-Axis Handheld Motorized Active Stabilizer GoPro Gimbal
- 3.Zhiyun Z1-Pround High-Precision 3-Axis Handheld GoPro Gimbal
- 2.Neewer® NW-Z1-Rider2 3-Axis Multi-Function Portable GoPro Gimbal
- 1.Feiyu Tech FY-WG Wearable 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
10.Feiyu Tech FY-WGS 3-Axis GoPro Wearable Gimbal
Gone are the days when all your photos and videos are nothing but a pain to watch. With this GoPro gimbal, you can be sure that every output is superb and clear. This is a wearable gimbal, which means you should never have any problem taking it with you anytime and anywhere. There is a 1/4 tripod mount built into it, and this adds to your convenience in using this item. Plus, with greater versatility, you can either wear or hold the gimbal depending on what you prefer.
You can hook up an extension bar to this gimbal for additional functionality. With a sturdy telescoping handle, you can capture outstanding shots wherever you may go.
- Option for attaching a Feiyu extension bar to this device
- Handheld or wearable gimbal for your photography needs
- Compatible with the GoPro5 and Session 5
- This is not a waterproof GoPro gimbal
Crafted from a lightweight and sturdy metal, this aluminum GoPro gimbal enables you to shoot cinematic and professional footage using your Hero4, Hero3, or Hero 3+ cameras. With the use of this handheld gimbal, every video you capture turns out to be smooth and well-made. This gimbal also supports various accessories of your GoPro camera such as the battery BacPac and the LCD BacPac. What’s more, there is a 4-way thumbstick in this device that lets you control the features in a more precise manner such as the roll, tilt, and pan axes.
Every scenario captured in your camera using this gimbal is simply remarkable. After using this GoPro gimbal, you will find yourself relying on this tool for sharper and smoother footage all the time.
- Lightweight and sturdy
- Refined feathering control of the tilt, pan, and roll axes of the gimbal
- Works with the Hero 3, Hero 3+, and the Hero4
- There is a bit of a wiggle room when used with the Hero 3, but it can still hold the camera securely
When it comes to achieving the best quality footage, you can count on this GoPro gimbal to make this happen. There are versatile shooting modes included, which allow you to become more creative with your shots. In addition to this feature, there is a 360-degree impressive horizontal pan included. This enables you to capture in your camera a broader view of the surrounding images.
With a sleek and modern design, this gimbal is sure to match your particular needs and standards. It offers a plug-and-play design that allows you to get started, so you can start taking amazing shots anywhere you may be.
- Triple axis stabilizing component for smooth and flowing shots
- Aerial filming made simple and perfect
- Contemporary design to match your needs
- The fit is a little unsecured when the GoPro camera is installed upside down
The search is over when it comes to a highly reliable video camera stabilizer for your smartphone, GoPro, Nikon, or Canon digital cameras. With this device, you can be sure that every photo and video will turn out smooth and professional-made all the time. This is a balanced and sturdy stabilizer with a zero-shake quality, which means your videos will have less to no motion. For every budding indie or amateur filmmaker, this product is truly a must-have!
You can use this device in various situations whether it is upstairs or downstairs, in crowded areas, or tight spots. Whether you have a GoPro, Lumix, Nikon, Canon, or Pentax camera, as long as it is not over 2.1 pounds in weight, this stabilizer can hold your device with utmost security.
- Minimizes fatigue when you need to hold your camera for longer shots
- Solid construction and sophisticated design
- Non-slip grip incorporated on the lower arm for optimum stability
- Friction may be more than what you expect unless you apply oil to the gimbal
Finally, you no longer have to deal with screws, wires, or any other tool just to tighten the device to the gimbal. With the Feiyu G4-QD, you can be sure that it clamps and releases in an effortless manner. This is why you will have no trouble when adding your LCD BacPac to a GoPro camera. When you use this gimbal, your videos become more stable and smoother. It only requires a simple and single-handed operation to activate all the features.
As the name implies, the QD or Quick Dismantling does not require a long and tedious time in inserting or removing your device from the gimbal. As for operating this device, just one press of a button for the control system makes everything possible.
- A completely wireless handheld gimbal
- Can accommodate any action camera that comes with a shape similar as a GoPro’s
- Sturdy and solid housing
- Your recordings may pick up some of the gimbal motor’s whirring sound
- Fails to eliminate the up and down motion when you run or walk
If you are getting frustrated with the shaky and less-than-perfect quality of your recorded videos, then it may be time to explore on what this gimbal stabilizer can offer. You can use this tool to eliminate unsteady movements whenever you record with your camera, so the videos remain smooth, professional-looking, and flawless. This is a must-have for documenting fast-paced scenarios such as running, skiing, and biking scenes. Plus, with the 3-axis motorized gimbal, jitters are isolated completely.
We are also impressed with this tool’s intuitive control that enables your camera or smartphone to follow your wrist’s pan and tilt motion. But at the same time, the horizon level is maintained along the way. Every footage comes with a natural motion, and this is made possible without having to use an intricate rig or tripod.
- Easy to operate and install
- Comes with a compact and lightweight design
- The mounting frame is very accessible to all the buttons
- There is a need to bring extra rechargeable batteries for live streaming on either Periscope or Facebook since the juice runs out quickly
To us, this is one of the most dependable handheld gimbals in the market due to its extensive features and capabilities. It is compatible with numerous devices, as there are 2 different sizes of clamps included for smartphones. Performance-wise, it is impressive when it comes to holding lighter cameras or devices. Balance is maintained, which makes our videos appear as though they are taken by professionals.
The motions are quite smooth whether you need to go up, down, left, or right. With a sturdy housing and non-slip grip, we find this device a breeze to use anytime and anywhere.
- Comfortable and secure grip
- Long battery life (comes with just one battery)
- Solid and sturdy design
- A little steep in terms of the price point
There are a number of positive features that this gimbal has, which draw us towards this device. For instance, it can respond in a quick and efficient manner when it detects movements. While the quality may not be completely smooth when you capture a wild and fast-moving subject, you will be satisfied with the turnout of your recording with the help of this gimbal. It is a dependable device for such type of applications, as it minimizes abrupt and unsteady motions.
You will have no problem when it comes to charging the device when you are on the go since there is a charger included with a USB connector. All you need to do is to plug this 12-volt USB connector in your car, and it will immediately initiate the charging process.
- Comes with a reasonable price
- Works well in stabilizing fast-action videos
- Well-made and durable
- It will take some time and practice before you can become well-versed with the modes associated with the blinking LED codes
We are quite pleased with our purchase of this GoPro multifunction gimbal, which we bring along with us during our trips and outdoor adventures. It comes with a sturdy extension rod that is great for use whenever we want to capture long-distance shooting such as nature scenes, sporting events, and landscapes. With the remote control included, it is highly convenient to operate this gimbal when we need to start recording right away.
The button part comes with a 1/4-inch screw port. This is great as an attachment to various photography devices and pieces of equipment. What’s more, the accessory port of this gimbal is compatible with all the different GoPro accessories, so you will have no problem in using it.
- Has a 1/4-inch tripod mount that allows for several mounting styles
- Eliminates camera shake and vibrations
- The item arrives at you with a charge
- When planning at certain points, the outcome is a bit on the sluggish side
Capturing fast-paced subjects such as when you record images while you bike, ski, snowboard, or run, the outcome may not turn out as how you want it to be. Well, at least this is the case if you fail to use the right equipment for recording such images. This is why we like what this GoPro gimbal stabilizer can offer, which we can also wear on our helmet, shoulder, bike, handlebars, and just about anywhere that is usually a spot for mounting the GoPro camera. We can rely on the smoothest outcomes of our recording with this stabilizer, so the result is almost as if it was taken by a professional.
This device may be worn or held, depending on how you want to use it. What’s more, it works perfectly with the GoPro camera, along with other action cameras with the same shape and curve. With 1/4 to 20 inserts available, you have no limits when it comes to the mounting options that this stabilizer offers.
- Versatile stabilizer that is handheld and wearable
- Setup and installation are a breeze
- Automatic adjustment takes place once mounted
- Lack of a quick-lock feature
- The user interface may be a tad challenging to get used to
Overall, these top 10 best GoPro gimbals in 2017 reviews feature the finest products in the market that can help you achieve the smoothest quality footage with every recording you make. You will be impressed with the outcome of every video or photo you have captured with your camera, thanks to the stability and shake-eliminating function of these gimbals. Buy one today and be amazed by what you can come up with by using this photography tool!