Pregnancy is an exciting, yet also a challenging stage in a woman’s life. This is why it helps to get as much support as you need to alleviate any discomfort you may be experiencing. Our best maternity support belts in 2019 reviews feature some of the finest items in the market that have met our high standards when it comes to functionality, ease of use, and effectiveness. Please feel free to browse through our list to learn more about these products and to find out which one works for you best.
As your baby bump grows, you may find yourself more and more prone to pelvic pains, backaches, and general fatigue because of the additional weight you have gained. However, there is something that you can do to ease the pain, which is exactly what a maternity support belt offers. This special belt cradles your growing belly and lifts it to help minimize the load on your lower back and hips. You can wear this belt inside or outside your dress, depending on your preference. With this support belt, you can walk with ease and no longer have to suffer from the excruciating pain in your body.
Best Maternity Support Belts in 2019
Check out our best maternity support belts in 2019 reviews below for a list of our featured items. Discover more about each as you read the features and limitations of the products we have chosen to present in these reviews.
- 10.AZMED Maternity Back and Abdominal Support Belt
- 9. Babo Care Maternity Belt
- 8. Breathable Pregnancy Back Support Band
- 7. Babo Care Breathable Abdominal Binder and Back Support
- 6. Neotech Care Maternity Belt
- 5. Flexguard Maternity Support Belt
- 4. Bracoo Prenatal and Postpartum Belt
- 3. Maternity Belt Abdominal Binder and Support
- 2. Gabrialla Elastic Pregnancy Support Belt
- 1. Diggold Maternity Belt Belly Band
- Maternity Support Belts – Buyer’s Guide & Tips
10.AZMED Maternity Back and Abdominal Support Belt
Available in one size, this support belt for pregnant women can help lighten your load significantly. This belt is designed to provide you with support for your back while lifting your belly to minimize the weight as it pulls forward and downward. What’s more, you can count on this belt to redistribute evenly the weight of your baby bump to ease your back pains. It is easy to wear, and you can adjust it according to the tightness you prefer.
Overall, the belt works as claimed. However, it shows a bit under the clothes because of the thick material it has. But this is a durable belt, and it is very supportive just as how you want it to be.
9. Babo Care Maternity Belt
When you are feeling too tired and exhausted from the increasing weight of your belly, it is time to put on this maternity belt for an additional support you need. This belt eases the discomfort that pregnancy may cause, and you can simply wrap this around your waist and belly to compress the abdominal area gently without harming your little one. Over time, you should be able to experience relief from pains on your back, pelvis, hips, and your abdomen as this belt improves your posture while supporting abdominal muscles that may be a little weak to handle the excess weight. As it is made from a soft and breathable material, this belt is comfortable to wear every day whether you are running errands or just at home.
8. Breathable Pregnancy Back Support Band
If you want more support on your baby bump to ease the discomfort you are experiencing, then this maternity belt from Inker is for you. Aside from relieving pain and discomfort, it also boosts the stability of your hip while improving your posture. The belt is made from cotton with elastics to keep it lightweight, breathable, and adjustable. There are wide straps that allow you to adjust the belt to your desired tightness, as well as a reinforced back band to reduce stress to your pelvis and lower back. When worn under your clothes, you will like the fact that it is not too thick or bulky.
7. Babo Care Breathable Abdominal Binder and Back Support
Expecting mothers are up for an exciting time of their lives… Unless back pain hits them. This is why with the help of this back support belt from Babo Care, you will have a way to ease the discomfort that pregnancy offers. This belt works by preventing pelvic and back pains, along with improving your posture to keep you less prone to these aches in the future. The support belt is made from skin-friendly and breathable materials, so it is comfortable to wear all the time.
6. Neotech Care Maternity Belt
No matter where you are in your pregnancy, this maternity support belt should fit you well because it is fully adjustable to meet your specific needs. You can get the right amount of compression and support you want to ease any pain you may be experiencing. Also, it is made from breathable fabric with cotton and nylon lining to give it a stretchy quality. With an abdominal lift attachment included, you can get an extra lift without any painful pressure. This feature also keeps the belt securely in place.
5. Flexguard Maternity Support Belt
If you have been suffering from painful hips and back because of your growing belly, then a maternity support belt is just what can help you. The Flexguard maternity abdominal band offers you with a good relief from pain while providing ample support to your back, tummy, and hips. As this belt is quite elastic, it can give some compression without causing further discomfort. What it does is it lifts your abdomen to support your back whether you are just sitting, standing, or moving. As it is an adjustable belt, you can customize the fit according to what you need.
The level of compression and support that you can get is perfect for whatever stage of pregnancy you are in because of the adjustable design of the belt. However, it may eventually warp, although this is to be expected with regular wear.
4. Bracoo Prenatal and Postpartum Belt
What’s good about this belt is its sensible design as it is adjustable to give you the right amount of tightness you prefer. With daily use of this belt, you can experience a reduction in the pressure you used to feel on your back. This helps improve your posture while cradling the belly for an additional support. Moreover, uterine prolapse can be prevented as this band assists the muscles located around the lumbar region. With breathable materials, this maternity belt is truly comfortable to wear. There is also a wide Velcro strap that secures the belt to your belly, and it should be able to fit you even if your hip circumference has reached 46 inches.
3. Maternity Belt Abdominal Binder and Support
Made from a combination of cotton and spandex, this maternity support belt provides ample compression and support to your abdomen and hips. There is a double belt design with an inner steel frame component that addresses your posture, which results to more relief from pains on your hips, pelvic bone, and belly. The Velcro strap is also reliable in keeping the belt secure, and it is adjustable to fit you well even as your belly grows bigger. After childbirth, you can still use this belt as a body shaper or use it for your next pregnancy.
For the proper maintenance of this belt, it is best to be soaked in warm water after use, for about 10 minutes. Then, you should hand-wash it with a mild detergent and line-dry it to keep it in excellent shape and prevent damages.
2. Gabrialla Elastic Pregnancy Support Belt
Offering medium support for pregnant women, this maternity belt is comfortable to wear. It offers compression to keep your hips stable, which also aids in supporting your lower back and abdominal region. Aside from these functions, the belt also provides warmth to your body, and this allows for a therapeutic effect to keep your muscles strong and flexible.
1. Diggold Maternity Belt Belly Band
A cotton and polyester maternity support belt, you can expect this band to be comfortable against your skin. It provides compression on your belly while helping to stabilize your back and hips. Circulation is also improved, and this results to less chances of suffering from ankle and leg swelling. This is an adjustable belt with Velcro closure, so you can easily adjust and get the right compression you need.
The belt does its job well without a doubt. As with any product, you may notice it be a little out of shape after several uses, but it should be able to still provide you with support and compression to eliminate pregnancy-related back and hip pains.
Make your pregnancy more bearable by eliminating pains on your back, hips, and abdomen. With a good maternity abdominal binder, you can go about your daily routines with less pain and discomfort. Just choose from the items featured on our best maternity support belts in 2019 reviews to get the product you need for your particular condition.
Maternity Support Belts – Buyer’s Guide & Tips
Every mom-to-be know how pregnancy can be a sweet, but challenging experience. You love seeing your belly grow, but at the same time, you require additional support as you carry out daily tasks. Your baby bump can cause some pains on your back, hips, and legs, which make it tougher to move around. This is why if you want to ease these symptoms, it’s best to wear the right maternity support belt that suits you.
But the question is, how can you choose from the wide selection of maternity belts in the market? Here are some features you need to consider when you go out to shop for this item to ensure your comfort and level of support in this stage of your life.
- Determine the right size: Maternity belts are available in several sizes to accommodate every stage of your pregnancy. But keep in mind that the sizes depend on the circumference of your belly. This is why you should never buy a belt by referring to your T-shirt size because it might end up being too tight or too loose on you.
- Choose the belt style: You’ll be surprised to find out that maternity belts come in different styles. Depending on your needs, you can find the right one that matches your belly size and pregnancy. For instance, there are belts intended to offer overall support, while other belts work best for post-partum needs. Then, there is a belt with a single strap that looks much like a back brace. Another style is one with a second strap, which can fit nicely above the belly.
- The material matters: Support belts contain several layers of materials that add to your comfort, as well as the flexibility of the belt. There are belts with cotton, elastic, nylon, and polyester components, which should help you adjust the fit and move with ease even with the amount of compression you get. Some belts also come with side panels containing elastic materials, which support and compress your belly while promoting good airflow. This is a good choice since you want to stay comfortable even if the weather is too intense.
- More functions are better: If you can find a belt that does not only support, but also improve your posture, then it’s even better. Since pregnancy can be very challenging when it comes to maintaining the right posture, then it should help to choose a belt that offers this function. This can reduce strain and pain on your back, as well as on the spine.
Before you go out to buy a maternity belt, make it a point to consult your OB-GYN first. By doing so, you can be sure about the support belt to get that is suitable to your particular needs.