The search for the right vacuum cleaner to buy can be an overwhelming experience; this is why we feature these top 10 best vacuums in 2019 reviews that will help you in choosing the product to get according to your needs. Since not all brands of vacuum cleaners are created equally, it helps to determine the “cream of the crop” that will exceed your expectations.
What kind of flooring do you have at home? Some vacuum cleaners are limited to just working efficiently on carpets and rugs, while others have no trouble at all in sucking away dirt on tiles, linoleum, and hardwood. You should think about this feature when you conduct your research before you decide to purchase a vacuum cleaner for your home. The last thing you want to happen is to end up getting frustrated with a substandard cleaner that does not meet your specific needs after spending a certain amount of money on it.
Best Vacuums Cleaner in 2019
This is why we have put a few vacuum cleaner brands to the test, so we could determine the ones worth including in our top 10 best vacuum cleaners in 2019 reviews. We are pleased to present to you these high-performing products that have met our standards, which we believe will also be a good bet for you.
Last update on 2019-06-19 / Affiliate links / Price / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- 10.Dirt Devil BD22510PC 3-in-1 Reach Max Plus Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 9. Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum BH50010
- 8. BISSELL Cordless Lift-Off Floors & More Pet Vacuum
- 7. Shark Navigator NV360 Lift-Away Deluxe
- 6. Bissell 3-in-1 Silver Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 5. Bissell 3-in-1 Lightweight Corded Stick Vacuum
- 4. BISSELL 3106-Q Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner
- 3. Dyson Small Ball Corded Multi Floor Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 2. Bissell AirRam 1984 Cordless Vacuum
- 1. Shark Navigator SV1106 Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum
10.Dirt Devil BD22510PC 3-in-1 Reach Max Plus Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
A great tool for your cleanup needs, the Dirt Devil BD22510PC is a dependable vacuum cleaner that takes barely any effort to assemble. Getting started in using this appliance is a breeze as there is no need to use any tool or special technique to set it up. Whenever you need a cleaning tool that is literally a grab-and-go kind of a vacuum, then this product is for you. It is ideal for everyday needs each time there may be dirt, crumbs, pet hair, or even spills to get rid of. Since it is packed with superb power, you can be sure that it can handle any task in minutes.
The moment you turn the power button on, this powerful vacuum goes to work in an instant. Expect it to bring to you a cupful of dust bunnies, hair, and dirt after scanning and sucking away the debris in your home. This is truly a solid vacuum cleaner that you can trust.
- Can clean tight and narrow spaces
- Solid and sturdy design
- Compact unit with a powerful suction
- Cleans up more areas on a full charge
- Lacks a charging stand
- Would be better if there is a storage compartment for the attachments
9. Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum BH50010
We have no regrets with our purchase of this cordless stick vacuum cleaner by Hoover, as it does the job in a precise and flawless manner. One of the best things about this cleaning tool is the cordless design, which means no more dragging a cord around like a doggie on a leash. Cleaning one area to the next has never been so easy and convenient with this lightweight and portable cordless vacuum. There are no limits as to where we can use this, which is a big relief to us after dealing with bulky, hefty, and corded vacuum in the past. The suction is also decent, although to get the most powerful suction, you should be sure the battery is fully charged.
There is no guesswork necessary when determining the life remaining in the battery. Just check the battery light and the quality of suction to know if you will need to charge it again. Naturally, a weaker suction is a sign of a low battery issue, so just plug it into the charger and wait for the charger light to turn on as a signal that you can use your vacuum.
- Easy to maneuver and lightweight
- Select the switch appropriate when cleaning carpets or hardwood floors and tiles
- Sturdy construction
- Zero attachments included in the package
- Would have been better if there is an extra battery for greater convenience
8. BISSELL Cordless Lift-Off Floors & More Pet Vacuum
Everything about this vacuum cleaner spells out convenience. As it comes with a smart 2-in-1 design, you can use this tool both as a hand and stick vacuum. So, if you need to clean up a tight and narrow space then work towards a broader area, you have no problem in getting the job done. The hand vacuum comes with a removable component such as the rubberized nozzle, and this can effectively pull pet hair out on spaces where it tends to clump together and create a huge mess. There is also the 2-way folding handle for ease in cleaning under furniture without a hassle. Simply turn off the brush roll for cleaning wood floors, laminate, and tiles. Once you need to clean up carpets, simply switch the brush roll on for ease in picking up debris and dirt stuck in between fibers.
In terms of handling, we are amazed by how the Bissell makes it so easy for us. It rolls smoothly on corners and tiles. This is a huge deal for us since the thing that makes the job tougher is when a vacuum is too heavy and non-responsive to move along.
- Lightweight and portable
- Have two options for efficient cleaning of varied flooring types
- Easy to maneuver
- There is less power to the removable hand vacuum
- The battery could use a longer charge
When you want a dependable vacuum cleaner that has a consistently powerful suction for all your cleanup needs, the Shark Navigator NV360 is the right tool to consider. It features a superior suction technology that makes sure no dirt or debris escapes its mighty power in one pass. Plus, it comes with a detachable canister, and this allows you to clean any mess anytime and anywhere you are.
This robust tool features the anti-allergen seal technology combined with HEPA filter, and this is capable of trapping more than 99.9 percent of allergens and dust in the vacuum. With a bagless dustbin that has a large capacity, you can be sure that the debris sucked away by this tool stays in – without any risk of it escaping into the room and blending in with the air you breathe. Overall, this is a powerful and reliable vacuum that is maneuverable and easy to handle. It works for any type of flooring to ensure a thorough cleanup experience.
- Swivel steering feature lets you maneuver the vacuum with ease
- Motorized brush roll is hassle-free to turn on or off
- Includes several attachments such as the dusting brush, pet power brush, specialized wand for appliances, and crevice tool
- Minimal noise during operation
- The debris canister is not large enough
6. Bissell 3-in-1 Silver Stick Vacuum Cleaner
For a thin and lightweight machine, this does the job the way we expect it to be. It comes in a decent size with a reliable suction power so that we can achieve excellent results after every cleanup. Weighing just 4 pounds, it is certainly one of the lightest vacuum cleaners in the market. It almost feels like you are not dragging along anything with you, plus it operates fairly quietly at the same time. With a reasonable length of the power cord, you can go the distance with this vacuum instead of feeling restricted.
This is a practical tool that you can use for cleaning up a smaller space considering its size. We like the handheld feature of this vacuum, which is great for cleaning smaller spaces and even pieces of furniture. However, if you have a larger floor area that requires an intensive cleanup, using this machine may take longer before the whole process is over.
- Ideal for small apartments or dorms
- Comes with useful attachments
- Maneuverable, lightweight, and portable
- Maybe time-consuming to use on larger areas
- Does not work efficiently on hardwood floors
5. Bissell 3-in-1 Lightweight Corded Stick Vacuum
Bissell is a renowned brand of vacuum cleaner, so we are not surprised that this product has made its way to our top 10 list. This is a solid and well-made 3-in-1 vacuum that is great to use on hardwood and laminate floors. It comes with a consistently good suction power, which is perfect for removing dust, dirt, and even crumbs anywhere in your home. Even pet fur is no match to this cleaning tool, so you may find this a great choice in keeping your home clean as it prevents pet hair and dander from collecting in your home on a daily basis.
When it comes to storage, this vacuum is not a pain to keep in your home. It can stand perfectly fine, which eliminates the hassle with some vacuum cleaners that need to be propped up for storage. Handling this tool is also effortless because it is relatively lightweight.
- Stays upright without a problem
- Lightweight, for easy handling
- Can clean hardwood floors and carpets
- Removes pet hair, dust, and debris efficiently
- You will have to keep cleaning the dust can every now and then to prevent suction loss
4. BISSELL 3106-Q Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner
This vacuum stands by its name as it is as light as what you may want in a cleaning tool, but without compromising its power and capability. You can rely on it when it comes to picking up dust, dirt, and tiny crumbs that can be a pain to sweep away with a broom. Since it is lightweight, simply take it out of the storage, turn the power button on, and watch it do its job without fail. With a fairly strong suction power, it can get any cleanup task done on hardwood floors and tiles. Just be reminded that larger objects will need manual pickup since this vacuum cannot handle such.
There are essential attachments included in the package. Depending on the type of mess that needs to be cleaned, you can select from the cleaning tools in the kit such as the floor nozzle and other types of attachments. Cleaning the dirt cup is also quick and simple, which is another plus point to this tool.
- Comes with a sturdy handle
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Includes an assortment of attachments
- Cannot remain upright
- The front piece and cup do not fit easily onto the vacuum’s body
3. Dyson Small Ball Corded Multi Floor Upright Vacuum Cleaner
As far as the suction power go, this vacuum cleaner is unbeatable in that department. It has one of the most powerful suction capabilities among the other items on this list, which truly impresses us. You can count on how efficiently this tool can get the job done since it really works on tough and stubborn debris and dirt. The design is another plus point, since taking things apart when it is time to clear the clogs is hassle-free. There are also no tools required to put every piece and attachment together.
This vacuum comes with HEPA filters, which is great news for allergy sufferers. This means that you can finally put an end to the sneezing and coughing due to allergens floating around your home. Not to mention the fact that the HEPA filters are washable and easily accessible.
- Includes HEPA filters and essential attachments
- Solid build and design
- Dust cup is easy to clean
- Great for various types of flooring, but not as effective on carpets
- It can be a tad noisy when being used
2. Bissell AirRam 1984 Cordless Vacuum
There is no need to have second thoughts when it comes to purchasing this cordless vacuum because this item never disappoints. It picks up a huge amount of dirt on a single pass, and even more when you clean the same area the second time. Charging time is quite fast at 4 hours, and once fully charged, it can last for up to 40 minutes. Plus, with an extendable handle, it is possible to clean hard-to-reach areas.
As this is a cordless vacuum, it is much easier to use it no matter which part of the house you need to clean. You are not limited to the area that this machine can reach, and this adds to your total satisfaction with the results after every cleanup session.
- Lightweight and cordless for greater convenience
- Lasts for a fairly good amount of time on a full charge
- Has an agile and maneuverable design
- There is only one sponge for the filtration, which may not clean the air as much as you expect
The Shark Navigator cordless vacuum offers an efficient and flawless cleanup time for those who want to get things done in a snap. Whether you have a wood floor or carpet that must be cleaned, you can be sure this tool can handle such areas without a problem. The suction power is consistent, combined with a solid run time.
With the swivel steering feature, you can easily maneuver the vacuum around pieces of furniture at home. There is also a motorized brush included that can lift stubborn dirt and pet hair with ease.
- The dust cup has plenty of space for the debris and dust that this vacuum can pick up
- Powerful suction for several minutes
- Can remove pet hair and dust without any issue
- Turning this vacuum is not as smooth as how we want it to be
Get it now on Amazon.com
There are dozens of vacuum cleaner brands out there, but only a chosen few can match your needs. These top 10 best vacuum cleaners in 2019 reviews should provide you with a good place to begin your search as these are among the finest ones in the market today. We hope we were able to help you in some way by providing you with our list of highly recommended products that may fit your needs well.