When there are endless chores to deal with and so little time to accomplish them all, you will find these top 10 best robotic vacuum cleaners in 2019 reviews quite helpful in leading you towards the product you need the most. We have prepared for you a comprehensive line-up of top products in the market that is known for their remarkable features, reliability, and value for your money. So, search no further and simply allow us to give you a thorough guide on buying the finest robotic vacuum for your needs.
Robotic vacuum cleaners have been around since the late 1990s. Over time, these small but highly powerful machines have provided people with the ease and convenience of keeping their homes clean and dirt-free in minutes. With a good size that allows them to go under pieces of furniture for a more intensive cleanup, these robots can do the job done without requiring much of your time and energy. These come with rotating brushes and powerful suction capacities that pick up dust and debris anywhere in your home or office. Plus, there are some models that have HEPA filters, which work well in eliminating allergens including dust mites, pet dander, and pollen, to name a few.
Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners in 2019
If all these sound good to you, then we invite you to take a look at our top 10 best robotic vacuum cleaners in 2019 reviews. Find out the item that appeals to you the most after reading more about their features, benefits, and limitations.
- 10.Neato Botvac Robot Vacuum Cleaner D80 (For Pets and Allergens)
- 9. Robotic Cordless and Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- 8. Neato Robotic Vacuum Botvac Connected Wifi Enabled
- 7. Haier SWR-T321 Robot Pathfinder Vacuum Cleaner
- 6. iRobot Vacuum Roomba 620
- 5. iRobot Roomba 630 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 4. ILIFE V5s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Plus Gold Water Tank Mopping
- 3. Neato XV-21 Automatic Pet & Allergy Vacuum Cleaner
- 2. ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 1. ILIFE A4 Titanium Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
10.Neato Botvac Robot Vacuum Cleaner D80 (For Pets and Allergens)
You love your pets so much, but having them around may not entirely be a great thing for allergy sufferers. This is why we love this Neato Botvac D80, which is designed to get rid of allergens along with its path whether these are dust mites, pet hair and dander, and pollen. With the state-of-the-art LaserSmart technology and object detection function performed in real-time, this handy and smart appliance can pick up any type of pet hair without the whirring and disturbing noise. What’s more, it boasts of the SpinFlow power clean, advanced system that picks up a huge amount of dirt and debris on the floor.
We are amazed by what this tiny device can do, as it can move from one room to the next in the most methodical and precise manner. Once the battery is exhausted, it goes to its charge base automatically and returns to its last cleanup spot once the charging period is complete. It’s that smart!
- Can clean efficiently along walls and in corners
- Comes with a bagless and extra large bin
- Easy to empty dirt bin for your convenience
- Responsive support team
- There are extra replacement filters available but at a high price
- May get trapped under a piece of furniture once the battery is drained
9. Robotic Cordless and Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
You can be sure that your expectations are met by this robotic vacuum cleaner when it comes to getting every cleaning job done. This vacuum comes with a 2-corner cleaning brush that can deal with tight and hard-to-reach areas where dirt and allergens may be lurking about. With a compact, sleek, and portable design, transporting this vacuum is never a hassle. Plus, there are 4 different cleaning modes available such as the edge cleaning, Z-line cleaning, spot cleaning, and focus on cleaning.
This is indeed a smart vacuum because it comes with a feature called the stair safety technology, which prevents it from falling off steep areas once a drop-off has been sensed by the unit. Immediately, the vacuum turns around and go the other way where there are no risks of falling. With a slim design, this robot vacuum can fit well in tight spaces such as smaller apartments or dorms.
- Comes in a slim and sleek design
- Side brushes are hassle-free to clip on
- Includes extra filters and brushes
- Offers multiple cleaning modes
- Tough to move the handle to the fullest perpendicular angle
- It tends to miss some spots while cleaning
8. Neato Robotic Vacuum Botvac Connected Wifi Enabled
Another brilliant robot vacuum in the market, the Botvac Connected is a reliable and powerful cleaning tool that is efficient to use. It is capable of cleaning floors in minutes, thanks to its dual cleaning modes, ideal size, and a wider cleaning path. This vacuum is capable of cleaning one room to the next while ensuring that every path it crosses remains free of dirt. Once the battery runs empty, the robotic vacuum goes to its charger automatically and continues the cleanup afterward. No matter what floor type you have at home, there should be no issue with this smart vacuum.
Households with allergy sufferers or homes with pets can rely on the superior cleaning ability that the Botvac Connected can provide. It can even finish the task about 4x faster than the other robot vacuum because of its broad cleaning path and efficient sweeping motion. If it detects an object blocking its way, it can navigate its way around the obstruction.
- Powerful suction to keep the floor clean
- Automatically goes to its base for recharging purposes
- Can pick up pet hair, dirt, dust bunnies, and crumbs
- Extra large bin for the dirt can be emptied with ease
- Fails to pick up fine and powdery dust at its initial try
- Lacks a double pass option
7. Haier SWR-T321 Robot Pathfinder Vacuum Cleaner
An easy to use the robotic vacuum cleaner, this cleaning device is ready to use out of the box. With zero setups or assembly required, you can proceed to your cleanups the moment you unpack this vacuum. In case you wish to check the manual for some instructions, there is no issue with comprehending the straightforward directions indicated in the manual. Whether your floor has powdery pieces of dirt, dust, debris, or animal hair, you can be sure that this device can clean them up right away.
We love how spacious the debris bin is, which has enough room to hold dirt and debris removed from your entire home. Whenever there are obstacles on its way, it can easily navigate to avoid these, and there is a special feature that prevents it from falling off the stairs. These are simple, yet highly impressive capabilities that you will find in this appliance.
- Picks up animal hair, debris, crumb, and grit
- Easy to operate
- Spacious dust bin
- Can clean carpets and thick rugs without any issue
- It takes as much as 3 hours to fully charge the battery
- Tends to force its way into areas that eventually cause it to get stuck
6. iRobot Vacuum Roomba 620
If you think work has been piling up and there’s barely enough time for you to deal with them all, simply allow the iRobot Roomba 620 to pick up the pieces (no pun intended!) for you. This handy and smart tool features a 3-stage system for cleaning every section of your home with ease. No matter what type of flooring you have such as tiles, linoleum, hardwood, or carpets, this vacuum cleaner can handle these without an issue. It also has a superb hair handling capability, which means it can pick up stubborn hair and fur efficiently. Pet owners and allergy sufferers will find this appliance a must-have in their home.
This vacuum cleaner comes with a larger bin that features a recent design, which makes emptying less tedious. There are also brushes included that can last for a long time, and this facilitates a quicker and more efficient manner of picking up fibers and debris.
- Triple stage cleaning using the spinning side brush, counter-rotating brush, and the powerful suction of the vacuum
- Can handle tough-to-reach areas easily
- Identifies areas that are much dirtier than the rest for a more focused cleanup style
- Performs multiple cleaning under furniture
- It works great on area rugs but tends to have a difficult time with thicker carpets
5. iRobot Roomba 630 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Whenever your home seems quite desperate for a cleanup, yet you have your hands full with something else to deal with, you can count on the Roomba 630 vacuum cleaner to take your place and start tidying up. This powerful tool boasts of the superb 3-stage cleaning system, which works by picking up the dirt using the spinning side brush, followed by the counter-rotating brushes’ pulling out of debris, and the AeroVac vacuum that sucks away hair and dirt.
There are numerous features you will love about this appliance such as the iAdapt cleaning technology, which is mainly the software and sensors enabling the machine to clean your room in a more thorough manner. With multiple passes on dirtier areas, the path this machine leaves is absolutely spotless!
- Several passes when cleaning dirtier areas
- Efficient cleaning pattern
- Comes with a 3-stage cleaning procedure
- Able to pick and pull out debris
- It does not support lighthouses, unlike with the 570 or 560 models
- There is just one invisible wall included
4. ILIFE V5s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Plus Gold Water Tank Mopping
Getting started with this vacuum cleaner is a breeze as it comes with straightforward instructions that should be easy to comprehend. With varied modes to choose from, you can be sure this tool can perform the right task suitable for the area to be cleaned. These modes include the spot mode for a quick spot-cleaning action, a manual mode that enables you to activate the features with a remote control, auto mode for allowing the machine to go to random paths to start cleaning, and the edge mode for picking up dirt in areas near the wall.
At about 0.5 inch height, this robotic vacuum can easily go under low furniture or couches without any problem. The cleaning speed is also impressive, which means it can cover a larger space in minutes.
- Exceptional battery life at about 180 minutes
- Larger and more spacious dust bin
- Performs a more thorough and slower action in areas that need a deeper suction
- Does not fall off the stair as it recognizes drop-offs
- The wheels tend to be a little squeaky when the robot cleaner turns
- When it bumps into certain things, it is usually in a hard manner
3. Neato XV-21 Automatic Pet & Allergy Vacuum Cleaner
If you have been thinking of a more efficient and effective way of cleaning your home at a minimal amount of time and energy spent, then this automatic vacuum cleaner by Neato is a solid choice. It features an automatic vacuuming function that ensures nothing but superior results all the time. There is a special bristled brush included that can pick up tough and stubborn dander, fibers, and pet hair. As for the Pets and Allergy Filter, this component increases the suction power and airflow to pick up more dust particles than what standard cleaners can.
We like coming home to a much cleaner environment after this robot vacuum has completed the job. It even scans the area cleaned in a back and forth way, just to make sure everything is completely spotless. To make sure you always have a “just cleaned” appeal in your home, then this tool can make it happen.
- Minimizes pet allergens, dust mites, pollen, and debris in the air
- There is a bristle brush specifically designed to pick up pet hair
- The air flow and suction power are both on a higher level to eliminate dust particles
- Features an impressive laser-based vision and room mapping
- The cords seem to dangle around your newly cleaned room as the robot tends to find the small dangling cord that will instantly release the others.
2. ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
If there is hardly any time left for you to do the cleanup, then you may find this iLife V3 robot vacuum cleaner a great investment to consider. It can go underneath furniture easily because of its small size, and it leaves all areas sparkly neat all the time. Just let it do the work while you attend to other things, and it should be good for 1.5 hours on a full charge. The operation is quiet, as you can barely hear it cleaning away.
This cleaner includes a dust bin that comes in a good size, so you do not need to empty it too often. Plus, it works on any type of flooring. You can count on it to clean your home up whether you have the wood floor, low pile rug, thick carpet, or tiles.
- Can spot any dirt or debris efficiently
- Performs silently to avoid any distraction while you are on the phone, watching TV, or reading a book
- Great for all types of flooring
- Capable of cleaning corners
- There is a tendency for it to get stuck in a very tight area
1. ILIFE A4 Titanium Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
This robot vacuum cleaner never fails to impress us as it cleans every area of our home with ease and perfection. After going through various sections indoors, this cleaning tool ends with a canister of dust and dirt, which means another efficient cleanup day or night has passed. With a quiet operation, there is nothing about this little machine that distracts us while it cleans.
The suction power is decent, and it is enough to eliminate annoying dust bunnies and debris in a snap. Since this tool does not require any setup, it is easy to get started in using it.
- Can mop and vacuum the floor
- Cleans underneath furniture with ease and hardly gets stuck
- Great for medium-sized homes
- The robot vacuum does not vacuum near the base
Get it now on Amazon.com data-amzn-asin=”B008M11XD2″>There you have our top 10 best robotic vacuum cleaners in 2019 reviews. As there are numerous brands and models in the market, we hope our list has given you some options on products worth looking into for your needs. Just make it a point to perform a more thorough comparison of the items reviewed, so you can determine which among these is worth purchasing and can offer you quality results that you want.